Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 37
09:18 AM on 11/30/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
Sum 41 and Billy Talent together is gonna bring a cool amount of energy, wish I could go
09:21 AM on 11/30/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I know they did some really small shows last year or the one before in Quebec, like the very popular Festivent in my hometown of St-Jean Chrysostome, where they probably drew close to two thousand people. Times have changed.

Yeah. Did they ever play arenas in Quebec? Reflecting back on this question, I've realized that while they were quite popular at one point, they've only ever headlined a theatre that holds 2000 people in Winnipeg. Mind you we're a tiny market, but still. They were supposed to play an arena in 2007, but they cancelled because of Deryck's back problems.
09:22 AM on 11/30/12
Bigballsinyoazz
User Info.
Would Sum 41 be able to do arenas without BT in Canada?

Lolz.

A better way of putting it would be billy talent's arena tour, although it feels that billy talent themselves have lost relevance over the past 5 years.
09:28 AM on 11/30/12
jwoody
User Info.
This tour is going to be papered on every single show. What a terrible, irrelevant lineup.
09:46 AM on 11/30/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
It's true these bands were more relevant back in 2003, but I still think it should be a fun night for people who grew up listening to them. Nostalgia is pretty much the only reason I'm going, although the new Billy Talent record wasn't that bad.
10:08 AM on 11/30/12
PezMullet
Get ready
User Info.
Nope they always played the Metropolis in Montreal which is 2400 capacity. All the arenas shows they played in Quebec was opening for another band.

Yeah. Did they ever play arenas in Quebec? Reflecting back on this question, I've realized that while they were quite popular at one point, they've only ever headlined a theatre that holds 2000 people in Winnipeg. Mind you we're a tiny market, but still. They were supposed to play an arena in 2007, but they cancelled because of Deryck's back problems.
10:12 AM on 11/30/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Yeah. Did they ever play arenas in Quebec? Reflecting back on this question, I've realized that while they were quite popular at one point, they've only ever headlined a theatre that holds 2000 people in Winnipeg.
They might have played the Bell Centre at some point, but you're right, they usually play smaller venues with a 2,000-3,000 capacity.
11:06 AM on 11/30/12
domotime2
great googily moogily
User Info.
does Moose Jaw have a venue equivalent to the size of the Air Canada Centre in toronto?
11:17 AM on 11/30/12
xxshawn
DANGER CLUB
User Info.
This is awesome for the dudes in Hollerado. Wish i lived in Canada to see this.
11:36 AM on 11/30/12
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
Ugh, a big Canadian tour and the bands on it are all garbage. booo.
Blame Canada
11:46 AM on 11/30/12
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Damn, skipping my town this time. Still kicking myself for missing Billy Talent and Alexisonfire last time BT toured.
11:46 AM on 11/30/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Why doesn't Sum tour with good bands in the US?
02:01 PM on 11/30/12
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
Assuming ticket prices are reasonable I'll be at the Kitchener show. Love Sum 41 but haven't listened to Billy Talent since their first and second album
03:21 PM on 11/30/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Add any form of stutterfly and I'm in
04:40 PM on 11/30/12
suckitandsee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Billy Talent new record is pretty damn good. Better than III for sure.

Unfortunately they're playing with Sum41 (not a fan) and playing ACC (closest show) which is one of the worst venues for a concert I've ever been in. Passing on this one

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos