Username
Password

02:24 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 18 Years Old
Happy that these people were caught. It's been getting tons of coverage here obviously. Can't believe there are so many scumbags in this world.
04:38 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 18 Years Old
AND IN NEW HAMPSHIRE OF ALL PLACES!
Yeah, not much happens here. It's quiet, which I kind of like. Not to mention it's about an hour to Boston. Great place.
05:57 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 18 Years Old
Haha pretty true, nothing really does happen here too much. I feel like our cops must get pretty bored sometimes, at least when they aren't chasing people down for stupid, small stuff due to boredom from lack of real crime xD.

I remember when the cops in our town put out a bill to build an expensive, state-of-the-art police department with some sort of fancy work out gym in it. They already all own Dodge Chargers. We live in a small, suburban town with no major businesses, no crime, that is made up of mostly middle-class/upper-class white people. You can bet your ass the town voted against that pretty quickly haha there is absolutely no need for that kinda stuff here, it's ridiculous lol
Pretty much the same thing in my town. Just a few small businesses downtown, and strip malls on the outskirts towards Manchester. Absolutely nothing goes on. No real places to commit crimes, which is great.
06:07 AM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 18 Years Old
Best fucking state but some bad stuff happens here like this and the Mont Vernon home invasion. Glad they got caught.
Agree with this. The Mont Vernon home invasion was just scary to think about. Feel bad for that girl who survived the whole thing without her parents.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos