Username
Password

03:09 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't know if this has just been local news because I live pretty close to this town, but it's been on the news non-stop for weeks. The abusive parents of a 3 year old child who caused serious burns and brain injury and just dropped him off at the hospital have finally been caught in Florida. Thank God.

http://myfox8.com/2012/11/29/nh-coup...-year-old-son/

People like this sicken me.
04:24 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Never heard of it but the damage is already done

Yes, but now it will stop continuing, at least from the same person(s). I really hope these two get a good punishment out of this. Injuring a child is despicable :\.
04:36 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Agreed. But don't these people usually plea insanity?
But then that girl that glued her babies hand to the wall got some serious time.

Maybe in Toronto where you're from? Insanity plea does sometimes happen, but not always, and usually the government is pretty thorough in investigating the defendant and making sure it isn't a bullshit excuse to get out of prison time. Of course, anything can happen and we'll never know until the case ends! All of NH has been pretty damn outraged about this for weeks now (it's literally been on the news like every 10 minutes xD) so I think the jury will side with the innocent child more . Hopefully!

What is this story about the woman who glued a kid hands to the wall, btw? I think this is the first I've heard of it- I'm rather curious!
06:21 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah, not much happens here. It's quiet, which I kind of like. Not to mention it's about an hour to Boston. Great place.

Haha pretty true, nothing really does happen here too much. I feel like our cops must get pretty bored sometimes, at least when they aren't chasing people down for stupid, small stuff due to boredom from lack of real crime xD.

I remember when the cops in our town put out a bill to build an expensive, state-of-the-art police department with some sort of fancy work out gym in it. They already all own Dodge Chargers. We live in a small, suburban town with no major businesses, no crime, that is made up of mostly middle-class/upper-class white people. You can bet your ass the town voted against that pretty quickly haha there is absolutely no need for that kinda stuff here, it's ridiculous lol
07:01 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh nice, you're near Manchester? I'm about 35 mins south, I've got a couple friends there. Actually took a class at MCC this summer haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos