User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Never heard of it but the damage is already done
03:25 PM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Yes, but now it will stop continuing, at least from the same person(s). I really hope these two get a good punishment out of this. Injuring a child is despicable :\.

Agreed. But don't these people usually plea insanity?
But then that girl that glued her babies hand to the wall got some serious time.
06:26 AM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Maybe in Toronto where you're from? Insanity plea does sometimes happen, but not always, and usually the government is pretty thorough in investigating the defendant and making sure it isn't a bullshit excuse to get out of prison time. Of course, anything can happen and we'll never know until the case ends! All of NH has been pretty damn outraged about this for weeks now (it's literally been on the news like every 10 minutes xD) so I think the jury will side with the innocent child more . Hopefully!

What is this story about the woman who glued a kid hands to the wall, btw? I think this is the first I've heard of it- I'm rather curious!

Elizabeth Escalona. Texas. 23. Big news on CNN in october. Sentenced to 99 years. So your runners should get more time if lucky

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos