Username
Password

07:07 AM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 19 Years Old
Best fucking state but some bad stuff happens here like this and the Mont Vernon home invasion. Glad they got caught.
Agree with this. The Mont Vernon home invasion was just scary to think about. Feel bad for that girl who survived the whole thing without her parents.
04:42 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
cityian
The Ghetto
Male
"Police say Dow and Linscott told them by phone that the boy’s injuries were self-inflicted"

Seriously?

haha right....the kid burned himself with his own cigarette
04:48 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
cityian
The Ghetto
Male
Haha pretty true, nothing really does happen here too much. I feel like our cops must get pretty bored sometimes, at least when they aren't chasing people down for stupid, small stuff due to boredom from lack of real crime xD.

I remember when the cops in our town put out a bill to build an expensive, state-of-the-art police department with some sort of fancy work out gym in it. They already all own Dodge Chargers. We live in a small, suburban town with no major businesses, no crime, that is made up of mostly middle-class/upper-class white people. You can bet your ass the town voted against that pretty quickly haha there is absolutely no need for that kinda stuff here, it's ridiculous lol

NH cops can be pretty awful haha. the biggest threat to them is kids smoking weed. not in every town obviously, cause some towns have real crimes to deal with, but those are few and far between haha.
07:58 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm moving to New Hampshire to join the Free State Project within the next five years.
10:31 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 21 Years Old
I read about a woman who let her bf 'sleep' with her 3 month old daughter. I think they should be in jail for like a million years..They need therapy and should not be allowed to see their kids.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos