Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
10:11 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
This is terrifying man. Will be doing everything I can tomorrow to help out. Never forget this risks that touring bands take to play your city.
Touring bands aren't special people. This pretty much applies to anyone in a car lol

Although Maker are great dudes. Might donate something tomorrow.
10:53 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
dont understand why you felt the need to post that. touring bands are different, 100%, for the simple fact that not many people, make their living by literally spending all day and night in sometimes old or used cars/vans trying to make a fucking buck so assholes on websites like this can steal their music. anyone that can do this is a special type of person, and they should be treated as such. sure, nobody made these guys join a band, but this is how they get by and it's a dangerous and tough enough life as it is, without the added perils of using the US Highway system.
This post reeks of arrogance and subtle, unneeded jabs.

Look, it's tragic, Maker are great guys, I hope they all make a quick recovery and get back on the road. But let's be realistic: I live in an area where ice builds up on roads for 5 months a year so bad that cars have been known to drive straight off the overpass just like that. If my car flew off the side of the road on the way to work tomorrow morning, it wouldn't be indicative of the "sacrifice" I'm making to sell books to people. It would be an awful fucking situation, that's what it would be.
11:12 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
I was going to reply to this fucking idiot, but you said enough. I'm appalled that with a member of this band in critical condition, he would have the fucking audacity to post something sarcastic.
This is really an unnecessary post. I didn't say anything sarcastic.
11:20 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
read your first post again then kindly fuck off
Called the band great dudes, mentioned that I'll be donating, and mentioned that this could happen to anyone, there's no need for you to come in here and steer the focus away from the band, thanks.
12:38 PM on 12/01/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
ugh alright. you like them. why not leave it at that? it's a music website, we post about music-related things, even if it's terrible car accidents. if this was a website for people who are papa john's delivery drivers, we'd post about their wrecks too. subtle enough?

Totally not the point of my post. This isn't about 'the sacrifice bands make to play for you' it's about a shirty thing that happened to a good band. Wasn't questionig the post.
12:39 PM on 12/01/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
stephen.. one of my biggest peaves is when a subject at hand is about someone else (in this case maker) and you've decided to talk about yourself instead. in the future, please wait till someone asks for that. right now this comment section shouldnt have included your bullshit. with that being said id like to comment that not only are van and trailer accidents the scariest thing ever, but its financial burden goes above and beyond the immediate 8G's -14G's off the accident. then you have the lost wages of missing the shows/lost merch sales/lost everything in gear?/flying everyone home.. its like a bad dream you cant wake up from.. so i will be donating

I didn't talk about myself at all until people started attacking me. In the future, please read posts in context, thanks.
In fact, posting about something which you know has been addresses at least 5 different times by myself is just further distractions from the situation at hand.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos