Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 63
10:53 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
dont understand why you felt the need to post that. touring bands are different, 100%, for the simple fact that not many people, make their living by literally spending all day and night in sometimes old or used cars/vans trying to make a fucking buck so assholes on websites like this can steal their music. anyone that can do this is a special type of person, and they should be treated as such. sure, nobody made these guys join a band, but this is how they get by and it's a dangerous and tough enough life as it is, without the added perils of using the US Highway system.
This post reeks of arrogance and subtle, unneeded jabs.

Look, it's tragic, Maker are great guys, I hope they all make a quick recovery and get back on the road. But let's be realistic: I live in an area where ice builds up on roads for 5 months a year so bad that cars have been known to drive straight off the overpass just like that. If my car flew off the side of the road on the way to work tomorrow morning, it wouldn't be indicative of the "sacrifice" I'm making to sell books to people. It would be an awful fucking situation, that's what it would be.
11:04 PM on 11/30/12
zporter92
User Info.
He wasn't trying to insult them, or say they deserved it or anything. Plus he said he might donate. All that your post had was you bitching. I'd argue that your post is the one that was unnecessary
11:09 PM on 11/30/12
spokenword
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dont understand why you felt the need to post that. touring bands are different, 100%, for the simple fact that not many people, make their living by literally spending all day and night in sometimes old or used cars/vans trying to make a fucking buck so assholes on websites like this can steal their music. anyone that can do this is a special type of person, and they should be treated as such. sure, nobody made these guys join a band, but this is how they get by and it's a dangerous and tough enough life as it is, without the added perils of using the US Highway system.
I was going to reply to this fucking idiot, but you said enough. I'm appalled that with a member of this band in critical condition, he would have the fucking audacity to post something sarcastic.
11:12 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
I was going to reply to this fucking idiot, but you said enough. I'm appalled that with a member of this band in critical condition, he would have the fucking audacity to post something sarcastic.
This is really an unnecessary post. I didn't say anything sarcastic.
11:15 PM on 11/30/12
hiya
User Info.
Such an awful thing to happen to a fantastic band. Donated. Hope everyone recovers quickly and they raise enough funds to cover all the costs.
11:16 PM on 11/30/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
This post reeks of arrogance and subtle, unneeded jabs.

read your first post again then kindly fuck off
11:20 PM on 11/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
read your first post again then kindly fuck off
Called the band great dudes, mentioned that I'll be donating, and mentioned that this could happen to anyone, there's no need for you to come in here and steer the focus away from the band, thanks.
11:33 PM on 11/30/12
zporter92
User Info.
Ignore them man. Your first post was in no way insulting. They're just idiots.
11:41 PM on 11/30/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
both of you guys' are wrong in one way or another, but let's not argue about it. the point of this thread is that a tragic accident has occurred and somebody is in the hospital needing help...let's focus on that
11:54 PM on 11/30/12
Mr Hox182
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This happens every year, and it just keeps getting worse. Is everyone alright with just letting bands suspend touring in the winter months and just sending them the money we would have spent on tickets?
12:16 AM on 12/01/12
JawsTheme182
Summer Dies, Swells Rise
User Info.
This happens every year, and it just keeps getting worse. Is everyone alright with just letting bands suspend touring in the winter months and just sending them the money we would have spent on tickets?
No.
12:49 AM on 12/01/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Touring bands aren't special people. This pretty much applies to anyone in a car lol

Although Maker are great dudes. Might donate something tomorrow.

So you're telling me that driving 14 hours overnight in a van with a trailer for a week straight during winter on icy, unkept roads is the same thing as you driving your car to work every day?

Edit: You've obviously addressed this issue and disagree with me. Carry on.
02:12 AM on 12/01/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
I don't know Maker all that well but needless to say this is tragic. They are currently out with band I do know and love very much Major League. So in that reguard it's still hits extremely close to home.

Our thoughts are with the families and I hope everyone can contribute a little something or maybe buy one less Christmas gift this year and give a little where it's really needed. Ya know.
02:53 AM on 12/01/12
The_Effort
User Info.
The guys in last call are donating the proceeds from their new album sales to Maker to help with these expenses. I'll be buying the album this weekend and donating a little extra. It's $10 or name your price I believe, so anybody who wants to get that new last call record and help out should go to their Facebook and click the link. I'd post it, but I don't know how on my phone.
03:34 AM on 12/01/12
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
cars are scary as shit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News