AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Money News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 64 of 64.
10:33 AM on 12/02/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Not a fan of these guys but donated $20 anyways.
11:30 AM on 12/02/12
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
How anyone can compare the dricing touring bands do to every day driving is beyond me.
Yeah, accidents can happen to anyone, but it's so much more likely when you've got all the weight of the van, the trailer, the gear, the people, etc. Not to mention the size of the van and trailer, and how American infrastructure in almost every state is a fucking disaster. Add that to the fact that not much sleep is had on tour, even if you're a straight edge band, the fact that people in bands who sit in anywhere but the two front seats tend to either forget or not have access to, seat belts, and the fact they're out driving in basically every weather condition possible.

It's dangerous, touring. It takes a lot out of you. i hope these guys get better soon and I hope this is the last accident I hear about for a long, long time.
03:48 PM on 02/03/14
StolliFresh89
User Info.
69% of accidents happen within 10 miles of a given person's home so the man could easily crash his car on the way to work. A lot of people travel for a variety of different reasons, not just touring bands, and risk getting into an accident. That being said, I agree that this is a shitty situation and I pray that everyone involved recovers quickly. They boy Blake's post was very narrow minded and quite ignorant.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS