Username
Password

05:32 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
Louisville
Male
First of all I think it's so ignorant when I see other guys refer to women as bitches. Also I love when other dudes refer to themselves as nice guys, but get pissy or insecure when things don't go their way and they're not getting what they want.

How about be a gentleman to this girl? Maybe she's backed off because she doesn't know how to handle the inevitable emotions that come with being intimate or maybe she thinks you were just using were or possibly she was already have conflicted emotions before you had sex with her? There's a plethora of reasons why she's backed off, but you're not going to find out until you pick up the phone (don't text) and call her and say something not saturated with sweetness, but something sincere

Be straightforward with something like - I know our schedules have been busy lately, but I really like you and would like to take you out on a proper date and give you some much needed stress relief from your busy schedule.
05:37 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
When I was in college after a few bangs this one girl stopped calling. I then stopped. When she finally called again I simply said "I don't play games, if you want something serious im down, if not then let's stop."

She called me 4 days later saying she was down. I never answered again.
09:30 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
saofan_315
So assuming that this weekend...
Southern California
Male - 25 Years Old
Holy spam bot, Batman.

But I went through this for the better part of half a year this year. It ended up in me finally convincing the girl to commit to a relationship which then imploded 2 months later because she didn't really care about the two of us. It sucks, but if she's not down now, she probably won't be down in the future. My advice is to walk away and find someone who genuinely wants the same things that you want.
10:31 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
saveferris
Fine, I tried
Chapel Hill, NC
Male - 26 Years Old
You know how bitches are, man. This ho thinks she can let a busy schedule and anxiety issues get in the way of letting you get your dick wet? Pssh. Fuck that shit, homie.
01:00 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Soooo, let me guess this straight. You're pissed because she doesn't have time for you. And for legitimate reasons it seems. So now you're pouting and throwing a tantrum because she hurt your feelings. In the mean time, she's trying to get a hold of you yet you're ignoring her and won't return her calls. Dude, come on, you're not a teenager anymore (I'm assuming you're in the mid twenties since you claim to have graduated college), so there's really no reason to act so immature. You should have your own life as well, so it should be easy to understand that as we get older life gets more and more complicated and we find we have less and less time to actually do the things we want; we get busy! One of the easiest ways to lose a girl is to ignore her. I'm not sure what you intend to do from here, but don't be surprised if she wants nothing to do from you anymore. Happy Holidays.
01:18 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
Sounds like you're playing games, not her. Unless you're not telling the whole story, you're not coming off too great here. She has school and anxiety, maybe try to be understanding? Instead of being upset that you guys aren't moving as fast, why don't you call her up and ask how she has been handling things, and if she wants a break then suggest that you guys can go out and do something to take her mind off of things? If she's busy, let her have her space. If you can't handle being with someone who is so busy or "unavailable," just end it instead of ignoring her.
10:11 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
EffigyOMA
No Avatar Selected
Rockford, IL
Male - 29 Years Old
Maybe she thought she wanted you but now is changing her mind. Sounds harsh but it happens.

Yeah, this is the classic case of the indecisive partner--you know what you want, she doesn't know what she wants. I've learned by screwing this up many times in the past, but if she wanted to be with you she'd make time. Best cut-and-run or this will drag on and on until she finds someone she likes better.
04:38 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
07:00 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I think it's funny how all the men in this thread have basically said "fuck that bitch" and all the women have basically said "you're an asshole"
10:55 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
The last girl I dated was like this. She went way too fast and then freaked herself out.
05:52 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
photOakes
What's it going to be then, eh?
West Mifflin
Male - 26 Years Old
if you really like her, sex shouldn't matter. Though it sounds like it isn't the case.
09:40 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
First of all I think it's so ignorant when I see other guys refer to women as bitches. Also I love when other dudes refer to themselves as nice guys, but get pissy or insecure when things don't go their way and they're not getting what they want.

How about be a gentleman to this girl? Maybe she's backed off because she doesn't know how to handle the inevitable emotions that come with being intimate or maybe she thinks you were just using were or possibly she was already have conflicted emotions before you had sex with her? There's a plethora of reasons why she's backed off, but you're not going to find out until you pick up the phone (don't text) and call her and say something not saturated with sweetness, but something sincere

Be straightforward with something like - I know our schedules have been busy lately, but I really like you and would like to take you out on a proper date and give you some much needed stress relief from your busy schedule.

Thats enough. Youre officially my dating coach.
01:43 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
Louisville
Male
Thats enough. Youre officially my dating coach.

As long as you pay me in food it's a deal.
02:51 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
As long as you pay me in food it's a deal.

Okay deal if you pm me
03:23 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Niqueinred
New Zealand
Female - 19 Years Old
So the girl you supposedly like is stressed to hell because of school and anxiety issues, and your most pressing concern is that you haven't had sex in a few weeks because of that?

Yes, you are indeed a "nice guy." Good job. I'm sure you ignoring her is doing wonders for the anxiety as well.

Dude, you move too fast it's your problem... A chick with anxiety issues is bad. All these kind of relationships are a real waste of time. They'll only last a couple of weeks. Find someone who wants to talk with you at the end of their busy day. And as said by the person above ^ have some consideration.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos