Username
Password

04:42 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
SkateFirm21
on the brightside, she could choke.
PA
Male - 24 Years Old
I say there's no reason to switch to mac. You definitely will be able to build/customize your own PC with better specs, while spending less money compared to buying a mac. For more business uses like accounting, I'd suggest a PC as well. If you were to switch to mac, learning to use one and the OS shouldn't be hard at all, and if you're thinking of getting a laptop, they are pretty thin and really easy to travel with. But there isn't much a mac can do that a PC can't.... Unless you want to use garage band, which is a shitty recording software, and there's a software on PC that mirrors what garage band does.

thats my 2 cents.
08:46 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
SkateFirm21
on the brightside, she could choke.
PA
Male - 24 Years Old
THey work a lot better for graphic design and more specially in my regards is video editing and using final cut pro. I tried using adobe premiere available on PC as well and hated it. I also do not like windows UI and software and much prefer OS X. Windows 8 is also a complete failure much like vista was.

I use Illustrator and Photoshop a lot on macs and PC and I prefer PC a lot more. I don't do any video editing so I don't have any say with that. And just because Windows 8 came out doesn't mean you have to use it. I still have XP running on one of my computers, and love it...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos