Username
Password

04:48 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
With 8,200 posts, I'm pretty sure OP knew there was going to be a smartass posting in PL.
05:01 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
http://30bananasadaysucks.com/wp-con...ous.jpg?aa4864

In all honesty, I don't think what I said is worse than him making light of/joking at the fact that OP had a close friend overdose. What you're doing is online ignorance. Grow up.

I guess two wrongs make an ignorance
05:47 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
abbysmith
Que será será
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
I'm sorry no one here is helping. Just go home, and try to spend time with family, where you can just be comfortable.
This. Being around people you love is really my only advice. I'm very sorry for your loss.
06:18 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
BusterBluth
@edgarallentoe
frozen tundra
Male - 21 Years Old
so sorry for your loss
08:23 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
imchriswalken
No Avatar Selected
New Orleans, LA
Male
Just remember that it's human nature to think that things will always be the way they are right now. Do what you can to remember that this is not true, and at some point, if nothing else, some things will get better. Other than that, I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you can find some consolation soon.
09:15 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
barkjon
the sunspots in your eyes
Seattle, WA
Male
Man, I am so sorry. I know how it feels.
10:15 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
With 8,200 posts, I'm pretty sure OP knew there was going to be a smartass posting in PL.

There is a difference between being a smart-ass, and spewing raw, unfiltered stupidity. I really don't see how that dude thought it would be okay, in any universe, to post that. I know you're not trying to support him at all, by the way lol
11:48 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
haha what the fuck? Do people think I'm some sort of comedian? Like every single thing I need to post needs to be funny
03:09 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
No we don't. That was just uncalled for and pretty fucking heartless. We just thought anyone would use their brain before posting something like that. Sadly, you proved all of us wrong.
03:25 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeahhhh my best friend died in September. Still absolutely gutted. Been seeing a counsellor which has been immensely helpful so, uh, maybe try that?
04:11 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
abbysmith
Que será será
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
haha what the fuck? Do people think I'm some sort of comedian? Like every single thing I need to post needs to be funny
...if you weren't trying to be funny with your post then what were you attempting? To be a dick just for the sake of it?
06:32 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
Lisboa, Portugal
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm sorry for your loss.

as for the other prick, don't pay him any sort of attention, that's exaclty what he wants.
10:36 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

So then you just felt like purposely being a dick to someone who lost a close friend? That makes things SO much better...
11:06 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm sorry for your loss. All I can say is to spend as much time as possible with family and friends, and remember the good times you had. Your friend would want you to enjoy life like you guys did together when he/she was here.
11:30 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Sorry to hear about this. It's sad to see addiction take someone's life like this, and I'm assuming the person was fairly young, being that the OP is only 22. Know that your friend had a disease and that while this is a travesty, disease that is left untreated can result in tragedy. Learn from your friend's disease and help others around you. I don't know if you or your other friends do drugs or not, or if this was an isolated incident, but hopefully you can live a better life because of it.

I don't really know what to say that will help you, but remain positive and try to educate others about this... The only good thing that can come from this is if it can prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. I've seen people suffer from addiction and it turn out like this, and it's sad to see others around them turn to drugs/alcohol as a way of coping with the loss

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets