Password

02:30 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
I've always wondered what drives people to make a thread on AP to post their personal problems. That's just really stange to me
03:16 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Archael
listens to good music
Male - 21 Years Old
parkway's comment was pretty dead on

my condolences to you, it's the best I can offer, if you want to talk about it then that's something else, but that's for you to decide
03:17 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Archael
listens to good music
Male - 21 Years Old
I've always wondered what drives people to make a thread on AP to post their personal problems. That's just really stange to me

no where else to turn to and music is a big part of their life.

I don't see anything strange in that (except that people will likely be assholes, but still. it could be worth a shot).
03:49 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Carolina.Alex
they sound like a swan
Welcome, NC/...
Male - 22 Years Old
Lol at Apple Bees. If my people took me there for my birthday id think I was poor.

That's online bullying. Grow up

lol
04:16 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
The fuck? I go to Applebee's all the time. Shit's bomb! Ate there for my Dad's birthday a few weeks ago, I guess we need some welfare :P
05:29 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
LessThanKaitlin
Kansas
Female
The fuck? I go to Applebee's all the time. Shit's bomb! Ate there for my Dad's birthday a few weeks ago, I guess we need some welfare :P

I know right? Applebee's is rad.

Also, condolences to OP. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through and I'm sure it will be rough for a little while. Best of luck to you.
08:12 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old

thought this was pretty funny. don't let the dicks in this thread get to you.
10:03 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
Posthardcore
INDY (Colts Country)
Male
Talk about it will help a lot.
04:18 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
thought this was pretty funny. don't let the dicks in this thread get to you.
really?
12:30 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
BridgeLL
Oregon
Female - 34 Years Old
My best friend overdosed a week ago and they pulled the plug today. It's my fucking birthday and my everything is gone. I'm so confused. I don't know how to cope.

I am so sorry for your loss, and on your birthday too, that's just pouring salt in the wound.

I posted a thread asking for advice on how to be better about dealing with my cousin's death. Honestly, just talking about it now made my throat close and tighten and tears began to well up.

Sigh. I wish I had some advice on how to make this better, but it hurts no matter what. I think right now, today, all you can do is focus on yourself. Let yourself cry, flip out, do what you need to do to cope. For me, talking to other people who have lost someone recently has really helped. Somehow, their words seem less empty, maybe because you can feel the pain in them.

Good luck, and I am so sorry this happened on your birthday.
02:36 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Raarzipan
Registered Member
Female - 26 Years Old
I am so sorry for your loss, and on your birthday too, that's just pouring salt in the wound.

I posted a thread asking for advice on how to be better about dealing with my cousin's death. Honestly, just talking about it now made my throat close and tighten and tears began to well up.

Sigh. I wish I had some advice on how to make this better, but it hurts no matter what. I think right now, today, all you can do is focus on yourself. Let yourself cry, flip out, do what you need to do to cope. For me, talking to other people who have lost someone recently has really helped. Somehow, their words seem less empty, maybe because you can feel the pain in them.

Good luck, and I am so sorry this happened on your birthday.

Basically this. don't be afraid to cry. When my cousin died I bottled it up for a while and it ended up doing more damage then good. Crying sometimes is the best way to make you feel better.
04:28 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
XjoseoleXX
Male - 25 Years Old
i thought the first two post were fucking HILARIOUS!!!
07:25 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
drzafs
spinning free
Eugene, Oregon
Male - 22 Years Old
If my friend died, complaining about it being my "fucking birthday" would not be near the sentence I relate to his death
10:18 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
intensified
I am the one you left for dead
Louisville, Kentucky
Female - 23 Years Old
If my friend died, complaining about it being my "fucking birthday" would not be near the sentence I relate to his death

Well, it definitely makes it harder, when it already feels impossible as is. Every year for the rest of my life, I'll be dealing with the anniversary of one of my best friend's death on my birthday. Sorry that you're so butthurt over that, ya dick.
08:59 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Kugyrk
No Avatar Selected
USA
Male
Sebastien Bassong and Anthony Pilkington fire Norwich to a 2-1 win over Sunderland lebron james 10 Where Norwich had looked calm and assured in possession for the majority of the first half, Gardner's goal seemed to knock them off their stride and they played a number of lacklustre passes in the early stages of the second 45 minutes. Sunderland finally tested Mark Bunn in the 28th minute as Sebastian Larsson pulled a corner back to the edge of the box to Danny Rose, who fired in a low effort that the Norwich goalkeeper did well to keep hold of. The game became a little scrappy as the half progressed but the Canaries would double their lead eight minutes before the break. With just one minute remaining before half-time, Sunderland hauled themselves back into the game. Adam Johnson skipped down the left flank and pulled the ball across to Gardner who arrowed a low effort past Bunn, although the former Blackburn goalkeeper may feel he could have kept it out. O'Neill threw on Fraizer Campbell and David Vaughan in the closing stages but Norwich held on to extend their unbeaten league run to eight games and move six points ahead of Sunderland in the table. Dennis Rodman Shoes Nike Zoom Hyperenforcer bviviyhs18tuyrr

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos