Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25.
11:23 AM on 12/03/12
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for everything James. Now go get Terminal going again!! ;)
Exactly what I was thinking. Just saw him perform his last hometown OS show on Saturday. Saw the old Terminal bass player last month at a show and his new project is almost done. Terminal's one album is still amazing to this day.
11:54 AM on 12/03/12
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
Never really made it? This band is one of the most talented in their genre and they out on a heck of a show. Blay is a really underrated guitarist.

That being said, this sucks. James was a nice guy.
12:48 PM on 12/03/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Never really made it? This band is one of the most talented in their genre and they out on a heck of a show. Blay is a really underrated guitarist.

That being said, this sucks. James was a nice guy.
they aren't headlining warped tour or selling out large clubs the way some of their peers (looking at august burns red) are. when they do headlining tours it's always <1000 capacity venues and they haven't been on many huge tours as support. love the band but they're definitely underappreciated.
01:12 PM on 12/03/12
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
they aren't headlining warped tour or selling out large clubs the way some of their peers (looking at august burns red) are. when they do headlining tours it's always <1000 capacity venues and they haven't been on many huge tours as support. love the band but they're definitely underappreciated.
Ok, I can agree with that. There is a big difference between "never made it" and "underappreciated". They will probably never be as big as ABR which is a shame because I think they're more talented in almost every way, and that's coming from someone who loves both bands.
01:44 PM on 12/03/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Nate is stepping up from bassist to guitarist.

01:53 PM on 12/03/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nate is stepping up from bassist to guitarist.

"got some big shoes to fill"

*melts faces*

they'll be fine haha
02:17 PM on 12/03/12
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
Um

he is better than James...
05:39 PM on 12/04/12
danawalker
User Info.
Exactly what I was thinking. Just saw him perform his last hometown OS show on Saturday. Saw the old Terminal bass player last month at a show and his new project is almost done. Terminal's one album is still amazing to this day.
Terminal has always been my favorite band. Got lucky this past March when I was in Austin and got to go to Travis' apartment and he played a bunch of acoustic Terminal songs for us. Pretty surreal!
11:36 PM on 12/04/12
jasonisafatty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How did they sound? Back in like 2007 they did a Terminal reunion show with Travis for this thing called Unsilent Night that happens every year in Dallas. The band sounded really good, but Travis sounded really rough the first half the set since he was drunk.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests