Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
03:29 PM on 12/02/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Em's verse was SICK. Dude has only gotten better rhythmically with age.
Couldn't disagree more.. every time I hear his new rapping style I hate it a little more. It just ends up sounding clumsy to me. whenever I hear something new from him all I can think is "how is this the same dude that put out those three incredible records?" I can never fully grasp when people who put out stuff I love so much end up putting out shit I can't stand.
03:43 PM on 12/02/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I agree his first 3 albums are pretty uncanny but I like his new more "rhythmic" style as well. The content of which he is saying definitely isn't as poignant as the said 3 albums though.
The thing is, I think it's lacking rhythm, it just seems to go fast and slow seemingly at random and it just sounds like shit. and his stupid yell almost everything is worse than the accent he had on Relapse.
03:13 AM on 12/03/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I actually prefer the shit he was doing on Relapse. I love that album to be honest.
Agreed, it was far from perfect but that album was still much better than everything he's done since. It got way too much hate.
01:05 PM on 12/03/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
This is one of the worst songs of the year

spuh-get even are you fucking serious?

When I heard the "window pane/pain" line I made jokes about "Guess it's *blank*". The bubble wrap line is worse than any of those jokes
seriously what the fuck is he doing?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums