Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 43
05:03 PM on 12/02/12
stellaparkmike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Couldn't disagree more.. every time I hear his new rapping style I hate it a little more. It just ends up sounding clumsy to me. whenever I hear something new from him all I can think is "how is this the same dude that put out those three incredible records?" I can never fully grasp when people who put out stuff I love so much end up putting out shit I can't stand.
Agree

99-03 was when Em was at his best IMO
05:18 PM on 12/02/12
yufli
...rook takes knight
User Info.
Anyone else catch the Razer logo(question mark)
05:55 PM on 12/02/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
Couldn't disagree more.. every time I hear his new rapping style I hate it a little more. It just ends up sounding clumsy to me. whenever I hear something new from him all I can think is "how is this the same dude that put out those three incredible records?" I can never fully grasp when people who put out stuff I love so much end up putting out shit I can't stand.

Fully agreed. And when he does his new gimmick of letting the beat stop and shouting a line like "spaghetti-ven" it's just sad, as the lines blow (pun intended). The best/worst example of it is in "that's all she wrote" with t.i. He's completely lost his versatility an just does that normal voice, yelling voice, normal voice, yelling voice cycle over and over
06:03 PM on 12/02/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
50 is still around?
06:17 PM on 12/02/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
Agreed. It was as terrible as some his other stuff, because he wasn't rap-yelling the whole thing, but still. Not very good.
06:54 PM on 12/02/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
I agree with not liking the pace changes that go back and forth. And the yelling is getting annoying.

I actually prefer the shit he was doing on Relapse. I love that album to be honest.
07:17 PM on 12/02/12
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.
Em was awesome, song is mehh
08:38 PM on 12/02/12
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Song's pretty bad. Eminem was on the verge of redeeming it and then he busted out with that damn "bubble wrap" pun.
09:01 PM on 12/02/12
warriorsam
!!!
User Info.
Chorus still sounds like a horrible Eminem chorus no matter who he gets to sing in his place. Okay song overall, although I'm not sure how much longer Eminem can keep doing the "SUDDENLY A WILD EMINEM COMES OUT OF HIATUS!!!" guest verse. Same thing he's done in Drake "Forever," the two songs with Lil Wayne, and a bunch of other guest appearances.
09:42 PM on 12/02/12
perceptrons
[ ]
User Info.
Anyone else catch the Razer logo(question mark)
Yep, nice product placement for the Razer laptop and Chrysler.
09:59 PM on 12/02/12
texan4lif281
User Info.
I feel like 50 Cent has completely lost his game personally. Would rather this just be Eminem and Levine.

I agree about 50 Cent. I feel he has gone downhill since Get Rich or Die Tryin'. But I do enjoy his stuff since that album and will always give his music a listen.
10:24 PM on 12/02/12
The Revisionist
Loves shittyass pop music
User Info.
Oh good, Adam Levine is on another track.
10:27 PM on 12/02/12
Djentleman
User Info.
hate how lame Adam\Maroon 5 have become
10:51 PM on 12/02/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
50 sucks man, Eminem had a good verse though
10:54 PM on 12/02/12
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
am i the only one who hears OPP in fittys verse... naughty by nature not cuz i hate ya!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos