Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 115.
05:54 PM on 12/03/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
This is so awesome
06:04 PM on 12/03/12
DItaliaO
User Info.
his reason is vaild. they are his personal videos that he took with his real personal friends. he released enough so everybody gets the jist of it.
06:06 PM on 12/03/12
anamericangod
User Info.
his reason is vaild. they are his personal videos that he took with his real personal friends. he released enough so everybody gets the jist of it.
Nope. This is pretty much just a "hey I have something you don't, I used to be friends with the band" stick in the face to other fans who would love to see these videos.

Guy is struggling to even stay remotely relevant.
06:10 PM on 12/03/12
DItaliaO
User Info.
I dont think anyones trying to scare him into doing anything. If anyone thinks he'll release the rest of the videos out of guilt or whatever, theyre crazy.

That being said, he (in my and most other peoples opinions) became a dick/douche/whatever the moment he requested 3,000 to release the video. Its like that one kid who owned a gameboy color before everyone else; He knows just how much everyone wants to experience it, but hes gonna hold it over their heads,only allowing a sneak peek at best, for the exchange of 'E-friendship'.

In my opinion, if the collection of videos of a band/people he barely likes anymore is so 'personal' to him, why bother showing/sharing in the first place?

& above all else; when youre dealing with fans that span over the bands entire 10+ year career, youre gonna have to expect some people to call you out on your actions when you dont give them what you KNOW they want (whether they deserve it or not)
did you read his twitter feed? he released a fall out boy clip from a birthday show, then asked for 2900 followers to release an Arma Angelus video "in it's entirety" and then since that didn't work said he also release more FOB footage in which he didnt state the amount of the footage he would release. he fulfilled his part of the deal. they are his personal videos with his personal friends. it baffles me like what more do you want?
06:15 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
did you read his twitter feed? he released a fall out boy clip from a birthday show, then asked for 2900 followers to release an Arma Angelus video "in it's entirety" and then since that didn't work said he also release more FOB footage in which he didnt state the amount of the footage he would release. he fulfilled his part of the deal. they are his personal videos with his personal friends. it baffles me like what more do you want?
Well, for starters...the rest of the show would be nice

& i dont mean any disrespect to you, but i still stand by my point; Dont dangle a piece of meat over the mouths of hungry wolves and you wont get bitten. (If he wants to hold them, obviously no ones gonna FORCE him to do otherwise. That doesnt mean people arent gonna have something to say about it, and moreso that its not a lame thing to do)
06:15 PM on 12/03/12
DItaliaO
User Info.
Nope. This is pretty much just a "hey I have something you don't, I used to be friends with the band" stick in the face to other fans who would love to see these videos.

where in his twitter feed or blog does he come across like that? is it the tweet "Converting amazing shows on video tapes to video files. Part of me wants no one else to ever see them" because i think if i found something cool that thought would come across my head for a minute. like he didn't post a tweet saying "NYAH NYAH NYAH I GOTZ THE OLD FOB VIDEOS YOU CANT HAZ IT!!!!"
06:17 PM on 12/03/12
anamericangod
User Info.
where in his twitter feed or blog does he come across like that? is it the tweet "Converting amazing shows on video tapes to video files. Part of me wants no one else to ever see them" because i think if i found something cool that thought would come across my head for a minute. like he didn't post a tweet saying "NYAH NYAH NYAH I GOTZ THE OLD FOB VIDEOS YOU CANT HAZ IT!!!!"
That's almost exactly what his tweet is saying...
06:42 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think i should also state to those siding with Chris that there isnt a SINGLE person who's watched these videos and hasnt felt even SLIGHTLY greatful for the uploads.

Were all pretty stoked he did it, which is why were so bummed hes holding out on the rest. Its like getting a half-handy and then being left with a wicked case of blue balls; "Thanks for the attention, but if you dont finish what you start, its just cruel in its own way"
09:19 PM on 12/03/12
benjgrimm
soundcloud.com/ttswsmusic
User Info.
This is great! I remember seeing Fall Out Boy touring with Matchbook Romance and Taking Back Sunday back in the day.
09:39 PM on 12/03/12
laceabugg
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To everyone hating on Chris for not posting the whole show: He isn't obligated to post the whole thing, hell he posted these songs for US, from HIS personal collection. He didn't have to post them but he DID. You should be thanking him, not hating him. Oh and Chris is a smart guy, calling him a dick won't scare him into posting any more. Try to treat kindness with kindness, kids.
Literally took the words out of my mouth. Stop being fucking ungrateful and actually do something with yourselves.
09:42 PM on 12/03/12
laceabugg
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

relavent by WHOSE definition? your? you make me lawl.
10:35 PM on 12/03/12
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
User Info.
relavent by WHOSE definition? your? you make me lawl.
I bet you still wear Clandestine.
11:40 PM on 12/03/12
DeeEee1985
The Loveable Twonk
User Info.
Wait a minute. Mest had fans?

And this Chris dude can go fuck himself.

I know right? Who knew? They were complete and utter tools, they were cocky and spent most of the gig spitting AT the audience. You can imagine why I left a FOB fan.
08:13 AM on 12/04/12
laceabugg
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I bet you still wear Clandestine.
Naw. I do wear deadxstop though. And fucking proud of it.
09:31 AM on 12/04/12
The_Effort
User Info.
This is cool to see. I hope he eventually releases the rest of that first show though. I thought that was even more interesting considering it seemed like none of those people cared that FOB was playing. It was interesting to see them playing as a local band fighting to gain some fans.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums