Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47
09:27 PM on 12/03/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Haha getting called a tool from a guy who writes this type of stuff on his profile and twitter:

I was a man when I was just a boy.
I am awesome, you are not.
Me want @ Walmart Supercenter

You are too cool for school friend. Comical. Urban definition of tool - One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem. By the looks of some of the stuff you write you can join me in being a tool. Otherwise sir that is so me you nailed it. Hahahaha. I mean you must be bright I got you to read my toolish comment twice. The post so nice you read it twice, heh?
Whatever you say, tool.
09:30 PM on 12/03/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Also lol at you acting like a mental superior.
10:02 PM on 12/03/12
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
So, no one is going to kill this snu guy?
10:13 PM on 12/03/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Not even worth the effort.
11:46 PM on 12/03/12
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
So, no one is going to kill this snu guy?

Sorry for seeming like a douche man. I'm not posting on this one any more. It is a petty world we live in with message boards. Why do you say kill me but not the people saying all this crap to me? Like calling people tools for an opinion. It's ridiculous. I mean if you hate what I write whatever...it is what it is. Insults only result in insults.
12:41 AM on 12/04/12
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
"it's a petty world we live in with message boards" as he copies and pastes his fucktarded post on various message boards and lurks a dude's twitter because he was called a tool

he might sort of be right about these questions being appropriate when it's an interview for a very short blurb or something though.
09:07 AM on 12/04/12
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
But aren't interviewers supposed to inquire info for the fans, not for the interviewer..?
This implies that you can't incorporate known facts into the interview/article without directly asking questions that you already know the answer to. Use All Time Low for an example. Instead of simply asking "where did you get your name from?", one could ask "I read that ou got your name from a lyric in Head on Collision by New Found Glory. Were there any band names you flirted with before All Time Low stuck?"
09:36 AM on 12/04/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This implies that you can't incorporate known facts into the interview/article without directly asking questions that you already know the answer to. Use All Time Low for an example. Instead of simply asking "where did you get your name from?", one could ask "I read that ou got your name from a lyric in Head on Collision by New Found Glory. Were there any band names you flirted with before All Time Low stuck?"

Yeah I get what you're saying. Thanks.
12:03 PM on 12/04/12
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
the problem is the guys doing the interviews are just aggressive idiot dorks who want to get in to the show for free - i'm looking at you, bloggers
08:20 PM on 12/04/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
reading this later because I aspire to interview bands for the rest of my life. Nobody is touchng my manz, Nardwuar.
08:42 PM on 12/04/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I guess answering the same questions once in a while must be terrible instead of having to work a real job.

He works a real job too. See his previous posts.
09:39 PM on 12/04/12
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
User Info.
this threads comments once again prove that ap.net news forum comments display some of the worst reading comprehension (or lack thereof) on any site ever.
06:56 AM on 12/05/12
AMackChuck
I am...Bakerguy
User Info.
He works a real job too. See his previous posts.
Anyway...Dude sounds pretty ungrateful writing a blog about answering interview questions. No, I didn't read the article because whatever he is trying to convey is a null point. Most interviewers are working for someone else, they probably don't write the questions.
08:40 AM on 12/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Anyway...Dude sounds pretty ungrateful writing a blog about answering interview questions. No, I didn't read the article because whatever he is trying to convey is a null point. Most interviewers are working for someone else, they probably don't write the questions.
How do you know how he sounds if you don't read what he writes?
02:41 PM on 12/06/12
AMackChuck
I am...Bakerguy
User Info.
How do you know how he sounds if you don't read what he writes?
It's a blog about annoying interview questions, i don't believe context is important here. Just be grateful you're in a position to be interviewed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos