Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Blackhawks or bust man.
02:30 PM on 12/03/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
It's unpopular but go Ducks. The Central sucks. And by "sucks" I mean "has four really solid teams."
The Ducks will rebound, I'm a Blackhawks fan through and through, but I think the Ducks will be back sooner than people think.
02:43 PM on 12/03/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Used to live outside of Chicago when the Hawks were irrelevant. Then moved to the suburbs of Detroit when I was 8. The Cubs are the only team I took with me. I like Jimmy Hayes though. He played for the NTDP when I was living in Ann Arbor and that team was incredible, with him, James van Riemsdyk, Colin Wilson, Ian Cole and Kevin Shattenkirk.

I just want hockey back. Go everyone.
Right? Go hockey, if it ever happens, ever again. Also, Go Cubs.
12:56 PM on 12/04/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I hope you're right, but our GM is a complete fuck-wad with absolutely no plan. Actually, you might know better than anyone because he (Bob Murray) was the GM of the Hawks for a few years back in the 90s. He's awful. If the Ducks bounce back it will be in spite of him.

Amen to that.
Our GM is not any better, since Dale Tallon was fired, Bowman hasn't added one significant piece to our team. He didn't have to dismantle our team following our Stanley Cup the way he did, we could have kept more players than we let go. I really hope he gets fired.
01:29 PM on 12/05/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Yeah Stan Bowman has kinda ruined that team. I like that he was able to keep Dave Bolland who i love, and I'd be ok with losing Versteeg and Bufuglien (sp?), but matching the offer sheet for Hjalmarsson (sp?) and letting Neimi walk was brutal. The Ducks had a fire sale after we won the Cup too. Penner, McDonald and Kunitz were all gone within a year and a half. That was 3 of our top 6! That's why it's so hard to repeat these days. The Kings might have the best chance because they're bringing back EVERYONE, and a shortened season won't hurt.
I would have kept Byfuglien, Niemi, Burish, Ladd, and Campbell. We were murdered because of Toews and Kanes contract incentives, and the fact that while a great defensemen, Brian Campbell's contract was horrible. Great guy, he actually married my neighbor, but no d man is worth that amount of money.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums