Username
Password

03:40 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
Meanwhile, the film will be headlined by Jamie Foxx as classic villain Electro.

Seriously? He is a good actor, just never imagined this coming. I really hope this is the epic one, and I enjoyed the 1st movie
04:08 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
honestkyle
HonestKyle
Canfield, OH
Male
I thought Amazing Spider-Man was a million times better than the pile of shit first trilogy. Andrew Garfield is great as Spider-Man/ Peter Parker..

What he said.
04:17 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 23 Years Old
J.K Simmons said he wants to return as Jameson if the studio wants him.
I hope this happens.

Either way, really excited for this. Loved the first.
04:52 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't care if its a different Spiderman universe, JK Simmons deserves to return as Jameson. His scenes were possibly the best thing to come out of the trilogy.

THIS! Either they get him to play Jameson or they don't use the character at all, no one else on the planet could play that role as well as he did. Either way I'm so so so SO excited for this sequel, I dunno if I'm in the minority or not but I absolutely LOVED the first one.
05:17 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Nice pick up nabbing Foxx.
06:33 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
J.K Simmons said he wants to return as Jameson if the studio wants him.
Seriously. JJJ should not be re-cast. He is so perfect in the role.

I could be wrong but I remember Webb wanting to to still be in high school. We shall see if thats where the studio lets him go.
I don't think they are. There's been talk of some filming in London, with Gwen being the one that goes there for storyline purposes. (Which did actually happen in the comics.) Perhaps, that could be a strain on the relationship for part of the movie that allows MJ to enter as a potential love interest?

Nice pick up nabbing Foxx.
I think he's a great actor, but I hate him in the role. Electro needed a Tom Hiddelston-type that can bring the intensity in a sinister way. I always loved the idea of Aaron Paul filling the role.
06:48 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I think he's a great actor, but I hate him in the role. Electro needed a Tom Hiddelston-type that can bring the intensity in a sinister way. I always loved the idea of Aaron Paul filling the role.

True, but I still would like to see what touch he could add to the character. I'm still interested to see how he is going to be Django Unchained.
10:19 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
I thought the first one was great
I mean, for one it had Emma Stone
11:08 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Seriously. JJJ should not be re-cast. He is so perfect in the role.

I don't think they are. There's been talk of some filming in London, with Gwen being the one that goes there for storyline purposes. (Which did actually happen in the comics.) Perhaps, that could be a strain on the relationship for part of the movie that allows MJ to enter as a potential love interest?

I think I've read that MJ only plays a pretty minor role in this film, it's more just introducing her, but maybe in the third movie?
11:11 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I think I've read that MJ only plays a pretty minor role in this film, it's more just introducing her, but maybe in the third movie?
That's what I was thinking though. Her just being a a minor role where he meets her while Gwen is abroad. It still wouldn't necessitate major screen time because Peter would still be dedicated to Gwen, but just as something to present the option. I could even see her being the interest of Harry at first, with her not reciprocating the same feelings.
11:13 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I thought Amazing Spider-Man was a million times better than the pile of shit first trilogy. Andrew Garfield is great as Spider-Man/ Peter Parker.

Dehaan is an excellent choice for Harry Osborn especially if he eventually gets the Goblin Serum.

Never heard of the woman playing Mary Jane though.

She's known for being the star of the show, Secret Life of an American Teenager, a show known to have some of the worst acting ever.
11:22 AM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
She's known for being the star of the show, Secret Life of an American Teenager, a show known to have some of the worst acting ever.

As well as The Descendants, which was praised for its performances and hers specifically....
02:00 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah she was pretty good in the Descendants
02:11 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm not too psyched about her being Mary Jane, but she had 34 nominations for various awards for The Descendants.
02:27 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
They definitely are making an effort to get young, relative unknowns for their major characters, minus Gwen/Emma Stone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos