Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:14 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How much is shipping? At-least 4 bucks? So that makes it $26? That is on the higher end of things for my collection.

I set price limits to keep it interesting.
On hot topic, youre looking at at least 7-8 dollars shipping. Thats what i paid when i ordered Boys Night Out's "Trainwreck" on vinyl

Highway robbery, no doubt. Still hard to say no to though (especially since they arent pressing it on a solid color or the ever popular & exciting coke bottle clear)
05:40 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wrong, the most I've ever paid for shipping on HT is 4.99
So wait,

youre saying when the site charged me 8 dollars for shipping and i had the invoice that clearly stated it was 8 dollars, as well as an extra 8 dollars taken out of the initial price of the record (plus tax), It was all a figment of my imagination?

Interesting...
05:43 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if you're outside the US like me (Toronto), its $35 shipping... quit ya bitchin ;)

the only caveat to this is that they let you ship 4 vinyls without increasing the shipping price so i just gotta find 3 other people that want this then its a reasonable price for shipping
I cant deny that we all shouldnt complain so much about paying for shipping that price, considering it being a 2xlp & the entire process, etc.

But what i can confirm is that if these people HAD the extra cash to easily throw towards shipping (which for hot topic is about 5-8 days ground for me in FL), im sure at least 80% of them would do so, bitch-free
05:54 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you're doing something wrong because every time I have ordered a record from Hot Topic using media mail I've only had to pay 4.99 for shipping.

I clearly need to start buying my vinyl through you, man. Save me from my 8 dollar shipping PLEASE
05:55 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I clearly need to start buying my vinyl through you, man. Save me from my 8 dollar shipping PLEASE
& i go ground/basic and live in FL, so idk whats going on...
05:57 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you should choose media mail.
Hell, its worth trying out! I gotta say, im glad you proved me somewhat wrong here
06:38 PM on 12/03/12
OvercastSunrise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I believe you, but you should check you shipping options because I have never paid higher than $4.99 either
It was actually my own foolish mistake. Another user in the thread (Drew Beringer) pointed out that Media mail is cheaper than the initial ground shipping, so youre definitely correct there man.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests