Username
Password
Finch News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 100 of 100.
09:23 PM on 12/04/12
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.
Not very familiar with Hot Topic presses of records, will I probably be able to get this in the store and avoid paying shipping? or should I preorder it to be safe?
09:29 PM on 12/04/12
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.
Damnit. I've waited forever to actually secure a copy of this record. Oh well, I got the second one for $10 on black friday. Guess I'll take my chances expanding the hole.

10:15 AM on 12/07/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I might have to do this.
08:57 AM on 01/10/13
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
if you're outside the US like me (Toronto), its $35 shipping... quit ya bitchin ;)

the only caveat to this is that they let you ship 4 vinyls without increasing the shipping price so i just gotta find 3 other people that want this then its a reasonable price for shipping
Month late, but I'm in Toronto and would kick a small child or two to get in on a bulk order like that. The brutal shipping has stopped me from ordering the War All the Time re-issue too - I could ship HT orders to an uncle in the States, but I maybe only see him once a year anymore so I never pull the trigger.
07:42 PM on 02/21/13
missmikey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I work at the HT. Go into the store and order it when it's released. 99 cents to ship to the store. Ijs.. if you don't wanna pay the $4.99.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests