Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Song Stream: Lydia - "Best Nights (Acoustic)"

Posted by: Ryan Gardner (12/04/12)
In case you haven't heard, Lydia recently released a stunning acoustic EP. To celebrate, we are streaming the acoustic version of "Best Nights" from the release. Head to their AP.net Profile or the replies to hear it. The band recently finished recording their upcoming full length with Colby Wedgeworth and are aiming for a February release.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
07:10 AM on 12/04/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Lydia - "Best Nights (Acoustic)"
Buy it on iTunes

07:40 AM on 12/04/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
nice shit. Really hope I love their next record.
07:46 AM on 12/04/12
WhitefalconTLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really like this band, but I think what made them work so well for me was the male and female vocals together, they mixed so well. Nothing of theirs will ever beat Illuminate for me. Pretty cool that they're still recording though
07:54 AM on 12/04/12
dashboardkid88
RVA
User Info.
Pretty good. Hoping this new full length gets me back into this band.
08:30 AM on 12/04/12
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
I really like this band, but I think what made them work so well for me was the male and female vocals together, they mixed so well. Nothing of theirs will ever beat Illuminate for me. Pretty cool that they're still recording though
This
09:30 AM on 12/04/12
llluminate
User Info.
10:24 AM on 12/04/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Illuminate's their best by a mile but it's not because of the male/female vocals at all, they were cool and all and provided some great moments but that album was just much stronger overall in the songwriting department.
11:51 AM on 12/04/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Anyone know why they didn't record with Matt Malpass again?
12:24 PM on 12/04/12
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
i love all their(his) albums for different reasons. Sure the other stuff isn't as good as Illuminate but I'm happy they didn't just keep making the same album over and over again.
01:00 PM on 12/04/12
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Illuminate was perfect for me but I wish people would shut the fuck up about male/female vocals on that record. You'd swear every song was call and response from Leighton and Mindy. She's one of the least impressive parts of that album.
01:02 PM on 12/04/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Illuminate was perfect for me but I wish people would shut the fuck up about male/female vocals on that record. You'd swear every song was call and response from Leighton and Mindy. She's one of the least impressive parts of that album.
my point.
01:46 PM on 12/04/12
tiny vessels
User Info.
I like this and the EP for the most part, however I wish he had more passion when he sang acoustically. I would love to hear him belt the chorus to We Clean Up So Well rather than sing it the same way he sings the verses.
01:58 PM on 12/04/12
amorning_ofsleep
Drink 23 more
User Info.
Anyone know why they didn't record with Matt Malpass again?
When I talked to Craig about it back in the summer, he said they wanted to have a different feel to the album.
02:10 PM on 12/04/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
When I talked to Craig about it back in the summer, he said they wanted to have a different feel to the album.
That makes sense. Even though Illuminate and Paint It Golden have different feels and were both done by Malpass. Oh well, hopefully the production will be just as good.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests