Username
Password

12:11 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
no weed and minimal alcohol=perfect girl, congrats man.

really?

I guess if you're straight edge or something...

I wouldn't want a girl that parties nonstop but I don't think I could be with someone who didn't smoke pot... I guess I just smoke too much/often for that to work...

If she doesn't drink much, that's cool, but mainly just because you'll always have a DD
12:16 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
No, not really. [facepalm]I talk to you in the Marijuana Forum all the time, haha.

I thought your username/avatar looked familiar from that thread... so you agree with me then... a non-pot smoking girl is NOT ideal
12:32 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
haha not to interupt your convesation but she knows I drink and doesn't have a problem with it. She just doesn't drink as much but she doesn't care as long as the guy(me) isn't blacking out every night haha. As far as smoking goes, I used to smoke a lot and I realized how unproductive I became. After working, I'd rather come home, smoke, and watch a movie then go do homework and I don't want to date someone who just smokes and sits around all the time.

no, don't be sorry for interrupting our conversation... we are the one's derailing your thread... but I'm with you

Sounds like a cool chick. Hope things work out for you. I would date someone who didn't smoke/drink, but I think it probably wouldn't work in the end because I enjoy both of those things. But if you don't smoke pot, then that doesn't really matter... and if you can drink responsibly (don't turn into a douche when your drunk) then you should be fine.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos