AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 97 of 97
01:03 PM on 12/06/12
Elscorcho2008
User Info.
OK, I've listened to the singles off Uno, Dos, and Tre. They're all horrible.

Can anyone recommend a compilation of songs from these albums that would equate to an album that old Green Day fans would like...? Dookie era fans, I mean. I'll go through and pick and choose them on iTunes or something.
See You Tonight
Dirty Rotten Bastards
Stay The Night
Rusty James
Sweet 16
Lazy Bones
Stray Heart
Ashley
Lady Cobra
Amanda
X-Kid
Walk Away
99 Revolutions
Amy
Wow Thats Loud!
Brutal Love

B Sides: Baby Eyes , Loss Of Control , Little Boy Named Train, 8th Avenue Serenade, Angel Blue
09:25 PM on 12/06/12
zporter92
User Info.
You clearly don't understand the difference between a melody and a harmony, so this is pointless.
Lol fuck you. I do know the difference, if you were talking about the melody then I must have missed that in one of your posts. I was actually confused, because the harmonies sound nothing like any Fun song I've ever heard, and I thought that is what we were talking about. Especially since you didn't bother to correct me for 3 posts.

I do see the resemblance in the melodies now that we're on the same page, but i still stand by my statement of somebody suing over that as fucking retarded.
12:50 AM on 12/09/12
3180we
User Info.
I think I'm in the minority here, but this is definitely the worst of the 3.
The forgotten is horrible. especially the MV featuring Twilight.

The rest of the album is alright
12:56 AM on 12/09/12
3180we
User Info.
It doesn't matter WHO you are. If someone plagiarizes your work, someone plagiarized your work.
oh, come on. Do you really think that "Dirty Rotten Bastards" sounds similar to "Some night" ?

Really?
01:02 AM on 12/09/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
oh, come on. Do you really think that "Dirty Rotten Bastards" sounds similar to "Some night" ?

Really?

Where did I EVER say it was similar? I didn't. My issue was with this dude who does not believe you can sue someone for ripping off your melody.
01:12 AM on 12/09/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Dirty Rotten Bastards - 4:26

So how long until Fun sues for copyright infringement?
Can not pick this in any shape or form

The full house tune in the 21guns solo was better
12:28 PM on 12/09/12
RoKKeR
User Info.
I didn't have much of a problem with Uno or Dos, and thought they both had some solid songs. Filler here and there, but overall as a Green Day fan it was nice to get loads of new music.

But Tre, damn, they definitely saved the best for last. Haven't listened to one song I haven't liked yet. Dirty Rotten Bastards is almost a Jesus of Suburbia 2.0. Love it. Can't wait to pick up this album and start compiling my "Best Of" album. (Which is what they should have done in the first place)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos