Username
Password

05:05 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Alright so how most of these stories start out, my girlfriend broke up with me in late October. We only dated for a little over a month and a half but it was a very intense relationship from the start. We were pretty serious and she said I love you after only a few weeks. Soon after I said it back which is a big deal for me because I don't take saying that lightly and I don't take relationships in general lightly ( I don't date just to date). Everything seemed to going perfect until a couple days before we broke up. She found out that one of her parents is really sick and most likely won't be getting better. She had known that her parent was sick but it wasn't until then that basically she knew that the outcome wasn't looking positive. We broke up because she said that she needed to figure out how to cope and become more stable and that she couldn't give me one hundred percent right now. Of course I was devastated and still am. I love this girl and feel that we belong together. We still talk all the time and even hang out usually once a week. I've stayed over at her house a few nights and we've kissed one night since we've been broken up. We still sometimes cuddle on the couch when I come over or if I stay over. I let her initiate almost all of the text messages though because I don't want to seem desperate or bother her. But I'm going crazy over here. I seriously sit around and just hope that she'll text me or ask me to hang out ( think Emery-the ponytail parade if you know the song). It's pathetic I know but I just can't ever get my mind off of her. Which leads me the next part...

This breakup wouldn't be as hard on me if I had my group of friends here to hang out with and occupy my mind and time. I lived away from home for college though and just recently moved back so all of my friends are 4 hours away. I seriously have no friends here. All of my old high friends are getting married and having kids and we haven't talked in years except for the occasional happy birthday. The one friend I did have I cut ties with because she tried to sabotage the aforementioned relationship. I did finally get a part time job so that helps a little bit but I just feel like I'm waiting on something that might never come and it keeps me up every single night.

I plan on moving away and going to grad school (if I get accepted) but that wouldn't be until next August. Right now I'm stuck living at home which is already hard for me. I've been used to living on my own for four years and now living at home sucks except for the saving money part. I just really don't know what to do about anything. I want her back more than anything but I don't want to rush her and screw things up or ruin what ever sort of relationship we have right now.

That's the short version ha so if you read all of his, thanks. I just needed to get a few things off my mind since I have no one to talk to about any of this.

Wait, your boyfriend, or your girlfriend broke up with you. I don't understand this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos