AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:36 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
met a girl online and we texted for a week, and then we then met and had a real good time.we didnt make out or do anything sexual..just talked and hung out. We continued texting and she would text me while i was working saying "i miss you" or" please get off work!"...she also said i make her smile and that I was a sweet guy

Well I found out she met another guy and is interested in him..she has to choose between us.
she didnt text me at all today so i feel like i am gonna lose her...i dont understand why..the day before she was saying how i was sweet and how she missed me and now its's like the complete opposite!
10:53 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
As hard as it is maybe she just sees you as a friend. Have you asked her about going out on another date?

well it wasn't a date.. it was a meeting that her friend also came to... she knows how i feel about her...she's suppose to come over friday night to watch some movies with me
11:29 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
well I'd let Friday night happen before you decide to do anything else. That will probably give you a better idea of how she feels but do everything you can not to be stuck in the friend zone! Don't just tell her how you feel, show her.

lol if it even happens :/
07:11 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
moonpies87
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
Here's the thing man: the least attractive thing you can do to/for a lady is to be jealous/possessive.

If you don't act jealous and she's interested in you, she'll hang out with you and you'll both fall madly in lust. If she's interested you and you act jealous, it'll be a definite "no."

Don't shoot yourself in the dick. Give her the room she wants. What's the worst that can happen? She likes this other guy? You don't want to be with someone who would select someone else over you (trust me on that one). Best that can happen? She'll go hang out with that dude and realize that what she wanted was to be with you in the first place.

It's really difficult for people to make the decisions without enough information. If she's going to chose you, she might need to know that other people aren't as fun/exciting/(another of your traits here) as you.

yea i know i can't act jealous or possessive but damn it's tough when ya get blindsided like this

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets