AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:40 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Buy her flowers, open doors for her, treat her like the lady that she is. Make that other guy seem like a punk.
do not do this at all.
08:43 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
i didn't expect you to be 24. But whatever. If she calls/texts then respond. If not then let it go. simple as that. If she cancels on the movie night let her go. you can't go begging, that's pathetic and you won't win that way. She's most likely going to cancel and make up an excuse. It depends on how you handle that situation.

You'll eventually learn to never make plans with a girl you like. That's a fools errand
04:11 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
God damn it, can someone explain to me why that is true? Does it not show interest if you pursue and make plans yourself?

Edit- Real talk though I'm pretty useless with women and any advice would be great because all advice I get from my friends here just fucking backfires every single time.
If you show any real interest in a particular girl then you have already lost the fight.
Girls don't want a guy that quickly likes them. There's something wrong with that particular guy in her head. He's a loser, he is desperate, and most importantly, he can't get other women. Thus you remain indifferent with her and then she'll force the issue. She won't know that you actually really liked her until shes half naked in your bed. That's the only real way to get a girl. Remain indifferent, stoic, affectionless. Easiest way is to put her in the friendzone first even though you want to plow her. Hug her like a friend. Talk to her like a friend, and most importantly, look at her like a friend. Make plans not dates. Bring other friends. Shes just another friend afterall. This all works like a charm and youll be banging her in a few weeks.
Cheers
06:57 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
It seems like if a guy doesn't make an effort he's a disinterested asshole but if he does then he's a desperate creep.

Exactly. There's a fine line to tread
06:59 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Yikes! I've been reading your posts in the PL forum for a few months now, and I have to say, you really give the worst advice. I'm not sure if you're trying to be taken seriously or just more of an immature comical joker that trolls most of the time. If it's the latter, than congrats.

Okay. Well it works for me.
Cheers

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS