Username
Password

09:45 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
God damn it, can someone explain to me why that is true? Does it not show interest if you pursue and make plans yourself?

Edit- Real talk though I'm pretty useless with women and any advice would be great because all advice I get from my friends here just fucking backfires every single time.
10:06 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
xerickx24
Shots Fired
Coral...
Male - 25 Years Old
Sweet cartwheel for the fuckin win!
second this.
10:24 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
JAPAAAAAN.
Female - 24 Years Old
Here's the thing man: the least attractive thing you can do to/for a lady is to be jealous/possessive.

If you don't act jealous and she's interested in you, she'll hang out with you and you'll both fall madly in lust. If she's interested you and you act jealous, it'll be a definite "no."

Don't shoot yourself in the dick. Give her the room she wants. What's the worst that can happen? She likes this other guy? You don't want to be with someone who would select someone else over you (trust me on that one). Best that can happen? She'll go hang out with that dude and realize that what she wanted was to be with you in the first place.

It's really difficult for people to make the decisions without enough information. If she's going to chose you, she might need to know that other people aren't as fun/exciting/(another of your traits here) as you.

This is actually the best advice in this thread. I've gotten rid of so many guys for being jealous/possessive.

The best thing to do is act like nothing is wrong and still be yourself. If you go the jealous/possessive route with the whole; I'm not dating anyone anymore, I'm done with dating... it sends some red flags.
10:51 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Staff Member
do not do this at all.
Care to rebut?
12:30 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
ChristianLFTW
That's not a noyf. This is a noyf.
New Jersey
Male
The internet has made people pathetic
Yep.
12:32 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
women are just inherently all whores.
hahaha
01:12 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
God damn it, can someone explain to me why that is true? Does it not show interest if you pursue and make plans yourself?

Edit- Real talk though I'm pretty useless with women and any advice would be great because all advice I get from my friends here just fucking backfires every single time.

True, girls don't like desperation, so don't call her 10 times a day... but also girls like confidence, so don't wait for the girl to call/text you... if you are interested in a girl, go after her... if you don't, someone else will...
01:21 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Don't buy her flowers..be a nice guy but show her you still have some balls. Don't be jealous, that'll definitely turn her off. Don't text her twice in a row if she doesn't respond the first time. Let it happen, if it doesn't than fuck it move on. If it does awesome. Don't force it, show some confidence like you're not worried about the other dude since you know you're better for her anyway.
03:18 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
girls are retarded
04:04 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
No Avatar Selected
Undeclared
/thread
04:11 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected

If you show any real interest in a particular girl then you have already lost the fight.
Girls don't want a guy that quickly likes them. There's something wrong with that particular guy in her head. He's a loser, he is desperate, and most importantly, he can't get other women. Thus you remain indifferent with her and then she'll force the issue. She won't know that you actually really liked her until shes half naked in your bed. That's the only real way to get a girl. Remain indifferent, stoic, affectionless. Easiest way is to put her in the friendzone first even though you want to plow her. Hug her like a friend. Talk to her like a friend, and most importantly, look at her like a friend. Make plans not dates. Bring other friends. Shes just another friend afterall. This all works like a charm and youll be banging her in a few weeks.
Cheers
08:56 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
If you show any real interest in a particular girl then you have already lost the fight.
Girls don't want a guy that quickly likes them. There's something wrong with that particular guy in her head. He's a loser, he is desperate, and most importantly, he can't get other women. Thus you remain indifferent with her and then she'll force the issue. She won't know that you actually really liked her until shes half naked in your bed. That's the only real way to get a girl. Remain indifferent, stoic, affectionless. Easiest way is to put her in the friendzone first even though you want to plow her. Hug her like a friend. Talk to her like a friend, and most importantly, look at her like a friend. Make plans not dates. Bring other friends. Shes just another friend afterall. This all works like a charm and youll be banging her in a few weeks.
Cheers

Yeah I did that last year, it didn't work out at all. I ended up with a broken heart and it was my own fault.
09:12 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
do not do this at all.

i didn't expect you to be 24. But whatever. If she calls/texts then respond. If not then let it go. simple as that. If she cancels on the movie night let her go. you can't go begging, that's pathetic and you won't win that way. She's most likely going to cancel and make up an excuse. It depends on how you handle that situation.

You'll eventually learn to never make plans with a girl you like. That's a fools errand

Cheers

Yikes! I've been reading your posts in the PL forum for a few months now, and I have to say, you really give the worst advice. I'm not sure if you're trying to be taken seriously or just more of an immature comical joker that trolls most of the time. If it's the latter, than congrats.
10:39 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
Nashua, New...
Male - 21 Years Old

It seems like if a guy doesn't make an effort he's a disinterested asshole but if he does then he's a desperate creep.
06:57 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
It seems like if a guy doesn't make an effort he's a disinterested asshole but if he does then he's a desperate creep.

Exactly. There's a fine line to tread

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version