Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
10:19 AM on 12/05/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
didn't even know they were on the tour, and i'm going to tomorrow's date. weird.
11:39 AM on 12/05/12
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
I'm really bummed that I had to miss out on this tour. I'll get to see letlive next month with Underoath, but I really wanted to see The Chariot for the first time, and ETID is one of my favorite bands, so that lineup was ideal.

Also, I'd definitely guess that it was a more lucrative tour than the FIR tour... ETID are pretty much universally popular at this point, and I've never even heard a FIR song. Maybe I'm just not in touch with teenage scene kids, but it seems like ETID would bring in a lot more people.
for way of comparison, falling in reverse's debut album charted higher and sold more in its first week than any every time i die album has to date. it didn't get as many positive reviews, but it was more successful from a sales perspective.
09:07 AM on 12/07/12
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
they should at least let their audience know if its because of a conflict with another band on the tour...
judging from the way the chariot and every time i die talked at the show last night, there wasn't any sort of conflict between bands.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests