10:28 AM on 12/05/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Well, I hope everything is okay.
10:48 AM on 12/05/12
RabidNewz
User Info.
Wonder if they'll get someone to replace them on the tour?
10:55 AM on 12/05/12
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
Glad I did not commit to driving to Milwaukee later this month. ETID and The Chariot are still my favorite but a 3rd favorite being on it made it a must see (and the fact I had already seen the other two)

I wish them the best on whatever is happening
10:56 AM on 12/05/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Onto an unrelated matter, the most disappointing thing about letlive is their tour choices. They seem to be a legit band that wants to be taken seriously, but then they'll go out on a tour with Falling in Reverse. It gives you a (good) reason to question them. Thankfully (and confusingly), they also get on quality tours like ETID/TC and Underoath/mwY/ACB.

I don't understand why this is "disappointing," especially when they are still on very respectable tours (like the ones you've mentioned). I definitely don't understand why it would affect how seriously you take the band.

If anything, we should all be proud and happy the band is on tours with Falling In Reverse, Woe Is Me and the like - how else do you expect them to get exposed to the masses? Yes, in an ideal world, they wouldn't have to associate themselves with those types, but I'm glad to see a band we all respect getting the chance to tour with "scene" bands and potentially earn new fans. Instead of being displeased, let's champion bands like letlive - because if they do well, maybe next time TWO "respectable" bands get brought on the tour package.
11:05 AM on 12/05/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
Oh shit. What a cool tour lineup that I wasn't even aware of. Hopefully everything will be okay for these guys!
11:10 AM on 12/05/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
I think they just really enjoy touring. It seems to me they always take the next available tour as soon as they finish one

That's how The Ghost Inside got popular. Those dudes will tour with anyone.
11:14 AM on 12/05/12
ClintMontgomery
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really hope everything's alright within the band and with their families - really nice bunch of guys who deserve nothing but the best.
Last night in Nashville Jason mentioned something about having pneumonia. He looked pretty sickly in-between songs, coughing and such...I don't know if that has anything to do with dropping of the tour, but it could maybe?
11:14 AM on 12/05/12
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.

Onto an unrelated matter, the most disappointing thing about letlive is their tour choices. They seem to be a legit band that wants to be taken seriously, but then they'll go out on a tour with Falling in Reverse. It gives you a (good) reason to question them. Thankfully (and confusingly), they also get on quality tours like ETID/TC and Underoath/mwY/ACB.

I don't understand why this is "disappointing," especially when they are still on very respectable tours (like the ones you've mentioned). I definitely don't understand why it would affect how seriously you take the band.

If anything, we should all be proud and happy the band is on tours with Falling In Reverse, Woe Is Me and the like - how else do you expect them to get exposed to the masses? Yes, in an ideal world, they wouldn't have to associate themselves with those types, but I'm glad to see a band we all respect getting the chance to tour with "scene" bands and potentially earn new fans. Instead of being displeased, let's champion bands like letlive - because if they do well, maybe next time TWO "respectable" bands get brought on the tour package.

11:15 AM on 12/05/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

If you don't understand why bands tour with other bands that don't really share their fanbase then I feel bad for you. It's for the exposure. They don't care if it makes you take them less seriously. Honestly, if you think like that, they probably don't want you as a fan.
11:21 AM on 12/05/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
it also really irks me when bands dont state a reason for cancelling dates/dropping off a tour

they don't owe you anything.

This looks like an urgent personal matter.

I would like to think, given the choice, they'd stick with the better (but clearly less lucrative) tour.. but the situation doesn't really appear to be about that choice. It's just bad timing.

you've been on this site for what feels like a decade. how the hell do you not understand the concept of touring to expand your fanbase? FIR plays sold out shows to kids who like "hardcore" music. what better way for them to see what hardcore is than by opening up and playing better sets than the headlining act?
11:28 AM on 12/05/12
ChaseTx
I'm really bummed that I had to miss out on this tour. I'll get to see letlive next month with Underoath, but I really wanted to see The Chariot for the first time, and ETID is one of my favorite bands, so that lineup was ideal.

Also, I'd definitely guess that it was a more lucrative tour than the FIR tour... ETID are pretty much universally popular at this point, and I've never even heard a FIR song. Maybe I'm just not in touch with teenage scene kids, but it seems like ETID would bring in a lot more people.
11:31 AM on 12/05/12
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.

on top of the fact that they show all the respect in the world to all of the bands they tour with, regardless of their image or following
11:32 AM on 12/05/12
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
okay that was awesome, Y2J for life
11:37 AM on 12/05/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
This looks like an urgent personal matter.

I would like to think, given the choice, they'd stick with the better (but clearly less lucrative) tour.. but the situation doesn't really appear to be about that choice. It's just bad timing.

You should manage them since you clearly have an intimate grasp on their business mentality.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests