twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
hope all is well.

- Gunz
11:39 PM on 12/05/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
I think Jason Aalon said something in regards to their touring mates such as "We don't just play our music for those who want to hear it, but for those who need to hear it."

Love this quote
09:05 AM on 12/06/12
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bummed, But I'll be less bummed when The Chariot takes the stage. And even less bummed when Every Time I Die takes the stage.
This.

Drove over 1000 miles roundtrip yesterday to see this show. Tampa to Columbia, SC. Was bummed when I got there and heard the news, but the boys in ETID and The Cha made up for it
12:13 PM on 12/06/12
Quijiba
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know this has been a theme with tour dropping the last few months, but really, it's RARELY because of band-to-band conflicts. Definitely don't assume that. Frankly, I can't even remember a tour drop that didn't involve either Falling In Reverse, Dance Gavin Dance, The Dangerous Summer, Blood On The Dance Floor or Brokencyde - I'm sure that's not the case with these bands.
agreed
09:07 AM on 12/07/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
they should at least let their audience know if its because of a conflict with another band on the tour...
judging from the way the chariot and every time i die talked at the show last night, there wasn't any sort of conflict between bands.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS