Username
Password
Yellowcard News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 79.
07:06 AM on 12/06/12
underdawg1119
fghtffyrdmns
User Info.
Oh my…this is so exciting!!!!!!!!! It HAS to be something to do with Ocean Avenue and definitely something acoustic because nothing is marked on drums/percussion. I know it's not SA Acoustic, they already said that wasn't gonna happen. Ocean Avenue acoustic would be craaazyyy but highly possible, plus they wouldn't have to do "One Year Six Months" since it's already acoustic. They should totally record "Hey Mike" in acoustic form in place of OYSM.
There's nothing marked off for any parts besides guitars...plus, there's almost certainly going to be some sort of percussion if it's acoustic OA.
07:14 AM on 12/06/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
There's nothing marked off for any parts besides guitars...plus, there's almost certainly going to be some sort of percussion if it's acoustic OA.
Well yeah for sure some percussion work but maybe not full scale drums.
07:28 AM on 12/06/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Oh my…this is so exciting!!!!!!!!! It HAS to be something to do with Ocean Avenue and definitely something acoustic because nothing is marked on drums/percussion. I know it's not SA Acoustic, they already said that wasn't gonna happen. Ocean Avenue acoustic would be craaazyyy but highly possible, plus they wouldn't have to do "One Year Six Months" since it's already acoustic. They should totally record "Hey Mike" in acoustic form in place of OYSM.
That may not be totally out of the question, but the comment with the picture leads me to believe they were doing new parts. I think if it was OA acoustic they would have framed the comment differently. Not a bad idea, though. I didn't think about that.
07:34 AM on 12/06/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Smartest and most hard-working band out there. Regardless of whatever they end up doing, I'm impressed. I'm perfectly fine with a new album and touring all next year. Don't necessarily need an acoustic album.
07:52 AM on 12/06/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That may not be totally out of the question, but the comment with the picture leads me to believe they were doing new parts. I think if it was OA acoustic they would have framed the comment differently. Not a bad idea, though. I didn't think about that.
The comment with the picture leads me to believe it's a re-visiting rather than new music. The "again" part could be interpreted in two different ways though.
08:16 AM on 12/06/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
..fucking how?!

Machines, they be.

Edit: Unless it's not a full album. I could see them doing an EP? Or something else, like a cover. Again, who knows.
Have you seen LP drum? He's a machine at the very least.

Can't believe they're going at it again. Excited as always for whatever this turns out to be.
08:29 AM on 12/06/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
As I said upon the release of Southern Air, if Yellowcard releases a (good) album ever year, I wouldn't need any other music.
08:30 AM on 12/06/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
This awesome, but they really need to take a break!
08:32 AM on 12/06/12
rocketcat
User Info.
I'm probably in the minority here but the last two albums were kind of a disappointment to me, I love Ocean avenue and Paper Walls but lately they haven't released anything that can compare to those times, I know they are trying to bring back the sound and the energy but the new songs are still just not that good.
08:52 AM on 12/06/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
I'm probably in the minority here but the last two albums were kind of a disappointment to me, I love Ocean avenue and Paper Walls but lately they haven't released anything that can compare to those times, I know they are trying to bring back the sound and the energy but the new songs are still just not that good.
The new stuff is still great but, Paper Walls is still the best work they have done in my opinion. I love that album so much. "The Takedown", "Date Line", "Cut Me, Mick", "Shadows And Regrets", "Five Becomes Four", "Paper Walls", "Bombers"…ahhh those songs are just irreplaceable to me. The album made me a huge fan back in 2007 and after that I bought ALL their material, everything after OFTK of course haha.
08:58 AM on 12/06/12
Crowe41
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
User Info.
Well done Yellowcard. I hope you fight your way right back up to the top.
09:13 AM on 12/06/12
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
Holy fuck! Awesome news!

As much as I love everything they have released since Ocean Avenue, I hope this time they aren't afraid to switch things up. More songs like "Sleep In The Snow" would be welcome...
09:20 AM on 12/06/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I'm down.
09:23 AM on 12/06/12
Aneurisms07
User Info.
This has me confused.
09:46 AM on 12/06/12
Erik Bihl
I Like Music