Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 92
11:54 PM on 12/06/12
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
As much as I stopped caring about this band (following the not-so-lasting quality of brandneweyes and then the departure of the Farros)

it's still pretty exciting to get ready for a new record.
12:07 AM on 12/07/12
Rustash
User Info.
I thought Brand New Eyes was probably their best album yet, hoping this one will be just as good.
12:20 AM on 12/07/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
12:37 AM on 12/07/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
How anyone can read Josh Farro's twitter and still think he's a good guy is beyond me. He's a hateful nutcase and his guitar playing is seriously nothing to write home about. I will never understand why people were so heartbroken over his leaving. Zac on the other hand...He's an example of real talent.
02:20 AM on 12/07/12
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great news. Paramore seem to grow with each release and I can't see that stopping.

Hurrah!
02:41 AM on 12/07/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
i forgot that brand new eyes existed until i saw this. i think its time to give that a listening now. april seems ridiculously far off for an album that has taken them 3 months to record.
04:14 AM on 12/07/12
InfiniteArms
#Nygma
User Info.
Yay!
04:20 AM on 12/07/12
Kowther
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is definitely my most-anticipated.

I hope this knocks my expectations out of the ball park.

Also it's being released a bit further than I presumed, but still early 2013, so that's okay.
12:30 PM on 12/07/12
tonnerrrrr
User Info.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
04:05 PM on 12/07/12
hannahpavlove
User Info.
How anyone can read Josh Farro's twitter and still think he's a good guy is beyond me. He's a hateful nutcase and his guitar playing is seriously nothing to write home about. I will never understand why people were so heartbroken over his leaving. Zac on the other hand...He's an example of real talent.
I swear Zac's drumming was their biggest asset second to Hayley's voice(/dye jobs/wacko fashion sense that teenage girls find so awesome). He made songs interesting that would have otherwise been pretty mediocre. Don't get me wrong, I love what they've done since the Farros left but I was bummed that they lost that talent.
05:21 PM on 12/07/12
katietheskatie
walking on a wire on the ground
User Info.
losing zac was a way bigger loss than josh, imo. josh has written some amazing songs but his playing on stage was more and more half-assed towards the end of his time in paramore (ie listen to him play the ignorance solo as opposed to taylor) and his onstage demeanour just made watching them awkward when it was so obvious he had no interest in being there. the only songs from BNE that leapt out at me as being a step up musically from riot! were the ones taylor helped write.

imo taylor has always been a more skilled and creative guitarist than josh, he just needed to work on putting those skills into writing. i'm keen for what he's come up with for this record.
05:40 PM on 12/07/12
iliiilude
hip
User Info.

This. But I can't wait to hear it :D
09:21 PM on 12/07/12
The_Effort
User Info.
they're going electronic calling it now

I hope you're wrong, but know you're probably right.
03:11 AM on 12/08/12
Jan
@janpowers
User Info.
Stoked for this record. This band does no wrong.
09:36 PM on 12/08/12
jigger88
User Info.
I remember the days on this site when a Paramore announcement like this would get 300-400 replies, I guess people really loved those brothers or something, Im excited anyway....
It's not the fans, AP people probably ain't as active as before. This thread is first on the "What's Popular" section.

Glad most of the comments are positive. So excited for "PARAMORE"!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos