If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Listening and theres no info on why Derek is hated so bad? Damnit hah
12:34 AM on 12/07/12
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
I got the EP if you want it.

Also, the dude is the singer from Counterfit.
I fucking love Counterfit, but I don't know if anyone here knows who they are aside from the fact that their drummer later was in Finch.
06:30 AM on 12/07/12
mvacare23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man, this is my all time favorite band but that was difficult to listen too. If I didn't know this was a real interview, I would have thought this Gunz guy was joking with that voice. My goodness.
06:57 AM on 12/07/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
2 years later? Are you talking about The Used? I mean, what other bands got bigger playing the same music that came out two years later?

When Finch came out that was their time. That was where the scene was heading. IMO Finch, Tbs, brand new, fob, matchbook romance, Thursday, Hawthorne, etc etc all came out of the same scene at the same time. Music was awesome, MTV, Fuse, Much Music all played these guys and it was glorious. They came out the time that they should.

Interviewer wasn't as annoying as all you are saying. If he sounded as dead as R2k then you all would hate it, and it would seem unprofessional. I mean, he's not as uppity as Ryan Seacrest in the morning, that makes me want to kill myself and my dog.
07:39 AM on 12/07/12
deadjean
Tie Me Up! Untie Me!
User Info.
This was the hardest interview to listen to... He let r2k ramble about meaningless crap that nobody cared about forever, and then completely let him skip over the only thing anybody cared about (the issues with deryck) without any follow up questions.
07:45 AM on 12/07/12
ChaseTx
ahahaha

This made my dreams come true.
08:01 AM on 12/07/12
Evan123
User Info.
People on this site are such fucking pricks it's unreal, this guy posts an awesome 40 minute interview which goes in depth on the band and randy as a person, and some little weasels just have to come in and grind on the interviewer. So ungrateful.
08:08 AM on 12/07/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
"Deryck wasn't allowed to be a part of it"

aww was he grounded & on a time out?

Disturbed aren't stoked

Lol. I got that reference. Also remember a big fight between SOTY and Godsmack at a radio show like 8 years ago.
08:12 AM on 12/07/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
I got Finch's autograph way back when, and Deryck told me he was Shannon Doherty's cousin. I always wondered if he was just messing with me.
08:14 AM on 12/07/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
08:17 AM on 12/07/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
People on this site are such fucking pricks it's unreal, this guy posts an awesome 40 minute interview which goes in depth on the band and randy as a person, and some little weasels just have to come in and grind on the interviewer. So ungrateful.

Haven't been here long?
08:19 AM on 12/07/12
quiksilver21k
User Info.
Thanks Gunz. I think you did a great job. R2K was talking about some pretty sensitive stuff (like not fitting in during high school, bring majorly depressed, etc.) and you helped the interview not feel too heavy. I really enjoyed the content.

Also was never aware that Randy helped to start Sargeant House with Cathy. From what he said, it doesn't seem like he is super involved though.
08:20 AM on 12/07/12
ITTJagger
In The Trenches - Guitar
User Info.
Haven't been here long?

This.
09:21 AM on 12/07/12
mka12992
polarisamour.bandcamp.com
User Info.
It happens in almost every single thread the guy posts in too.
11:15 AM on 12/07/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.

you've gone too far.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT