Still only an hour into the first :/
08:45 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Annd now even less excited

Dark Souls is so great because of it's subtlety and complexity. Sounds like they just want to make a Skyrim game
As little as I've played Dark Souls, I can pretty easily say that we don't want Elder Scrolls or Dark Souls in the same sentence. :/
12:40 PM on 04/10/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
New pictures released: http://imgur.com/a/SY04B

Also they're debuting 12 minutes of gameplay tomorrow. GET STOKED... GET DEAD.

Edit: Gameplay actually released TODAY. Here's the link: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10...12-minute-demo

I can't watch it right now, but I can't wait to.
01:10 PM on 06/10/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
As much as I want them to show more of DSII, I don't at the same time because I want the experience to be as fresh as possible. I'm kind of happy they only gave a minute or so of gameplay.
06:24 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old

March 11th (NA) // March 14th (EU)

It's pretty annoying that almost every single video/picture they've released is from the same area of the game and same armor/classes they've initially showed, but still can't wait for this. Still regularly playing Dark Souls.
Well, I think they're trying to preserve that fresh take of the game that so many people loved going into Dark Souls. I'm super giddy every time this thread gets bumped, I couldn't be more excited about this game.
06:27 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Besides, unless I'm mistaken, there was a lot of new stuff that was shown in this video. It's looking so good.
06:57 AM on 09/19/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Triple post: DSII is announced to come out for PS3/360 for March 11th, but the PC isn't scheduled until the end of the month. That sucks heavy.
01:55 PM on 03/11/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
This is coming out Tuesday and the wait is killing me.
Are you playing it? I have to wait for the PC version, but it looks SO GOOD.
05:32 PM on 03/11/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Yup. It really doesn't feel that much like a souls game to me, which is disappointing. Looks different, feels different. But I'm still really enjoying it despite getting my ass kicked constantly. It's nice to have that fear of the first play through again, having no idea what's going on.
Really? Interesting. I haven't played Demon Souls, but from what I'm reading and hearing, it plays like a combination of both Souls games. What to you didn't feel like a souls game? I'm curious.
06:23 AM on 03/13/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
There are some spots that are straight up ugly/PS2 graphics haha. Part of my complaint, but also some pretty gorgeous areas.
More reasons why the PC port can't come soon enough
01:15 PM on 03/13/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Honestly, selling the PS3 version and buying the PC version when it comes out.
I tried for months talking my wife into letting us get a PS3 mainly so I can get it when it came out. No dice, so I'm stuck being patient, which is the main point of Dark Souls anyways, right? Haha. I've got the preorder and I'm waiting on it. On that subject, did anyone do the preorder and get the preorder weapons? I was a little bummed they're doing that, seems to detract from the spirit of the game, but I'm also curious how they are as weapons.
07:29 AM on 03/17/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah, fought a few of those already. Super hard to do solo. This game is fucking dense. So many areas, bonfires, NPCs and bosses that you can take on pretty much any time.
It looks like it. I'm not trying to spoil too much, but I'm watching a few streamers and that sounds like a good assessment. I'm working my way through NG+ on my dex build DaS char while waiting for this game to launch. April can't come quick enough.
07:27 PM on 06/04/14 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old

Not sure how I feel about this. The area looks more interesting than most areas in the actual game, which gets me excited, but it's probably super small. And DLC so early / 3 chapters (BUT SEASON PASS OH) feels so against Dark Souls and Demon Souls.
Yeah, seems off from what FROM said regarding DLC during the developing process, but I have a feeling they'll knock it out of the park like they did with DaS1

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos