AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:52 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
rhetoricjams
NC
Male
Hi, my name is Brian. I am a 22 year old recent UNC-Chapel Hill graduate who has taken time off of graduate school to pursue writing a YA Novel. I intend on being very realistic, and true to my own experiences and the experiences of my peers. I am working on understanding my time in HS better in relation to the people who I didn't always get to speak to back then.

That is where you can help me fill in some of the blanks. While I have been quite reflective of my own experiences of the past 4-5 years since I graduated, many of you are still in throes and/or have recently left high school

. One of the themes I am working with is what causes anxiety/worry/stress in a High School setting? I graduated from a rural HS in NC in 2008,
I was wondering what you did NOT enjoy about school. Personal anecdotes (teachers bullying students) or even vague issues (multiple choice testing, school location, curriculum) are all totally interesting and informative for me.

NOTE: any information given will only be used for inspiration of fictional characters and events

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos