Username
Password

10:05 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
There was this one time when I was caught with a flare gun in my locker and got detention on a Saturday, first time I ever had detention. There were other people there that I knew of, but didn't really know anything about them. We were from different groups of people. I was the "nerd" because I got good grades. Then there was some dude that was always in trouble, a dude from the football team, a popular girl, and some quiet girl. The principle was really mean and told us to write a 1000 word essay about who we thought we were. Well we all got to talking, against the wishes of the principle, and we all realized that even though we were all from different social levels we all had a lot more in common than we ever thought. It turns out that we all had strained relationships with our parents and we told each other that we're not going to make the same mistakes as the adults around us and we really bonded. And instead of writing the essay I wrote the only one saying that he already judged us for who we are and wouldn't accept any other answer. I signed it "The Breakfast Club" Best day of my life.
10:42 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
trying to see my bitches who lived in other towns, never having enough bus $ or a ride
12:03 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
Lisboa, Portugal
Male - 27 Years Old
being terribly shy and thus, sometimes, having to put up with certain pricks. and also not having made one single girl friend, which was kind of a bummer. but overall it wasn't that bad, I still made some good friends, made some questionable decisions and had my share of fun.

college was a lot funnier though.
03:05 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
Trying to fit in amongst a school of elitists.
09:19 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
racethesun
No Avatar Selected
Toronto, Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
It was quite stressful having free education, yes.
10:56 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
Turning into a werewolf was my biggest worry.

Really? Being a werewolf lead to me being on the basketball team and very popular
06:44 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
xxemo_kittyxx
meow.
Brisbane, Australia
Female - 23 Years Old
I went to a very academic high school. Everyone who got in were at least of above average intelligence. There was so much pressure to succeed, and to make matters worse, teachers would deliberately place higher standards for our assessments compared to other schools in the area. As a result, it was difficult to scrape by with an average grade, which messed up everybody's self esteem. Many kids also wouldn't get home until past dinnertime, as they would have private tutoring after school to catch up with their school work. It was always so difficult to get by.

I graduated with the lowest final exam score in my grade, and to this day, I still have this mindset of not being good enough.
10:31 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
mattmatumbo
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Salt Lake, UT
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm from Utah... so not being Mormon was stressful.
11:04 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
Clintoto
thefifties.bandcamp.com
Mono, ON
Male - 29 Years Old
-Crushing on girls and not having the balls to do anything about it
-Being ridiculed for having ADHD
-Failing to make friends while having the above condition and avoiding the drinking/drugs scene

Then in my last year I stopped caring about all of the above and went out with a bang. Every day was hilarious.
03:35 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 23 Years Old
Really? Being a werewolf lead to me being on the basketball team and very popular

Hahaha Did you get your own TV show?
11:57 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Steve P.
Frederick, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
For me, it was that I never really fit in with anyone, and because I was in high school, I didn't realize at the time that it didn't fucking matter. I was always really quiet and even though I'm smart, I didn't really apply myself that much until my senior year, so I never fit in with the academic kids. On the other hand, because I was quiet and awkward, I didn't fit in with the kids who partied and shit either. Started dabbling in drugs my senior year because of certain friends, and in hindsight, I know it was simply to find a sense of belonging. Add extremely overprotective parents to this and I was a pretty fucking confused and pissed-off high school kid. Never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl for that matter, never went to parties, and the list goes on. I did make some great friends throughout my high school years though, ones I hope to never lose touch with as I get older. I would say my biggest regret in high school was being afraid to talk to girls. I still struggle with it, and it makes me very depressed and angry sometimes. Also, I still sometimes think about the kids who bullied me in high school (although I wasn't constantly tormented or anything, like some kids were), and it still makes my blood boil and makes me dream about murdering them all (maybe a slight exaggeration, although it's very slight).

So yeah, basically I fucking hated high school. Ended up going to community college, where I'm in my second year. Transferring in the fall to a school 200 miles from home, hoping to have a sort of fresh start away from everyone I know.
07:17 AM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
t_ashley
Battle Creek,...
Female
Juggling sports, Work, Volunteering, AP Classes, and College Classes my senior year along with gradation. ughhhhh
11:30 AM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
Fullblast 2.0
Not to be confused with Fullblast
Yo bitch. Try going through med school THEN you can complain.
11:50 AM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old
Starting with Jr. High I became scared shitless of school. I would get into fights all the time. I only call them fights because I tried defending myself but most of the time I just got beat up. By the time highschool started I was already in at least 20-30 fights. It always boggles my mind when I meet people who have never been in a fight in their life, which happens often. So through most of highschool I was pretty anti-social (not in the cool, "because nobody understands me" way either). Never had sex, had a small group of friends but most of my time was spent online. I was scared of pretty much everything and everyone and avoided eye contact. The one thing going for me was art class, where I was pretty much a rock star. I was so good at drawing that the teacher just let me doodle in my sketch pad for credit. I liked that class.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos