Username
Password

07:04 PM on 12/08/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Not A Poser
Lyndora, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I need help choosing between these two. The reason it's between these is because they were both just reissued on blu-ray and come with a free ticket to see Monsters Inc. 3D. Seriously, guys, this is such a tough decision. Help me!
06:38 AM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Not A Poser
Lyndora, PA
Male - 22 Years Old

I'm on mobile and this doesn't show up right so I'll have to check it out later.

I'll probably end up buying both eventually, I just need to choose one for now.
12:30 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Not A Poser
Lyndora, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Ugh Incredibles is dumb. That and Cars are the only Pixar films I've watched once and really don't need to see again. I'm such an insane fangirl for everything else though. Maybe cause they're geared to boys and I'm 5.

Whoa, I don't like this. I love the Incredibles! Still haven't seen Cars 1 or 2 although, from what I hear, I probably wouldn't like them
02:50 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Not A Poser
Lyndora, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I just can't get into it! Cars was enjoyable and was good but Cars 2 was god awful. It was the worst reviewed Pixar film, I think it's a 38% where all the others are a 90 or higher :o

I just feel like The Incredibles was a unique take on the superhero genre. I'll eventually get around to checking out both Cars just because I wanna see all the Pixar films. Haven't seen Ratatouille yet either, thought I've heard it's great.
06:09 PM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Not A Poser
Lyndora, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
So far, the posts here haven't really helped me choose at all. Everyone's pretty split on which is better. Maybe I'll just go to the store and pick up the first one I see.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets