AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Yellowcard News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
01:41 PM on 12/10/12
tdlyon
User Info.
That was charmingly bad, if that makes sense. Like, it was technically awful, but so much so that I liked it.
02:00 PM on 12/10/12
Penguin
@PenguinGengar
User Info.
They look like Miis, and it reminds me of all the cheesy Flash videos I watched when I was first getting into them. I love it, personally.
02:12 PM on 12/10/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
......Hmmmm
02:32 PM on 12/10/12
all time (joe)
you are what you do
User Info.
what a waste of a video.
03:34 PM on 12/10/12
YCRyanMendez
Yellowcard / Ryan
User Info.
Most of the replies in here are laughable. This is supposed to be a fun, lighthearted, funny video, mostly because of the nature of the animation, which is meant to look the way it does. I can't believe how serious some people are taking it. My favorites are "remember when they used to make good videos?" or "go back to so and so for your videos." I'm assuming what you mean is: "remember when rock bands got actual budgets for videos because there were real outlets for them?" I do too.
04:30 PM on 12/10/12
suckitandsee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Most of the replies in here are laughable. This is supposed to be a fun, lighthearted, funny video, mostly because of the nature of the animation, which is meant to look the way it does. I can't believe how serious some people are taking it. My favorites are "remember when they used to make good videos?" or "go back to so and so for your videos." I'm assuming what you mean is: "remember when rock bands got actual budgets for videos because there were real outlets for them?" I do too.

I was just going to quote you and say "nailed it" and then I realized you're actually in the band, so of course you'd come up with the most logical response in these replies.
I can't see the video cause I'm in Canada but the song's awesome. Great work.
04:47 PM on 12/10/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
Not a big fan of the video. Some scenes were WAY too long, and the animation was pretty shoddy.
07:43 PM on 12/10/12
yourbiggestflan
Wiw-yum Penn Eye-way!
User Info.
LOVE this song.

Video is lame.

bummed.
07:50 PM on 12/10/12
yourbiggestflan
Wiw-yum Penn Eye-way!
User Info.
i understand what you're saying.

i think sometimes fans have a picture in their head of what something should be to the point where they're unhappy with anything else than that.

In regards to the band I cannot express how much i loved your guy's last album. I fell in love with YC all over again this year. Thanks guys and keep goin'!
07:51 PM on 12/10/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
I hope this wasn't too expensive to make.. Great song though! I think this would go better for "Sleep In The Snow" and make it like a christmas themed video and stuff.
08:00 PM on 12/10/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
did not like
08:13 PM on 12/10/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
I thought it was funny when Ryan showed up at the door without a ticket, flashed the guy a picture of himself, and he still wouldn't let him in.

Fun video. I can see that. Live performance videos are my favorite though regardless of in front of a crowd or a camera.
08:27 PM on 12/10/12
LAFlightPlan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best song on the album and one of my favorites by Yellowcard... A shame it received the worst YC video to date.
10:48 PM on 12/10/12
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
ahmmm
10:51 PM on 12/10/12
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
I would be ok with a flash video that had some relevance to the song. This one was disappointing though.

If this video somehow related to the song (not just the band) past the halfway point, I admit that I quit watching.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums