AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:32 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
Saw this last night with a friend(we got two free passes), and I have to say I actually liked the film, haha. Expectations going in weren't very high, which probably helped. It was based off a fairy tale, so I knew I couldn't take it too seriously. The film ended up be pretty entertaining, and used 3D actually really well I thought. The film tried being more edgy than a traditional fairy tale, in using more foul language and more horror/gore throughout. The action was quick, the visuals were nice to look at, funny dialog was peppered throughout, Gemma was pretty hot, and the story itself, imo, was interesting to follow. Hans Zimmer did the music too, and it fit the movie pretty well. In the end I'd say this film went above my expectations; if you're looking to see a film for some good entertainment and a decently entertaining story, I recommend this one.
07:28 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
It was also pushed from its original March 2012 release date due to lack of confidence against the The Lorax, Project X, among others. Also, it looks like complete garbage.

I tell you sir, it's not complete garbage.
09:37 PM on 01/26/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
would love to see what people who have seen this movie thought

My thoughts are on the first page

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music