AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:32 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
signal to noise
Manchester, CT
Male - 26 Years Old
I told his boss and wife. Just confirmed from my ex that he got fired, and his wife messaged me back on facebook so I'm assuming she's leaving him, unless she's as psycho as my ex is.
that's a start. don't let anyone tell you that payback isn't worth it. especially with shit like that.
09:39 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
You handled it better than I would have. I probably would have gone to her work and attacked him. Props on telling his wife and boss though, cause at least now he's not disrespecting his wife anymore.

Edit: And he's jobless, which makes it even sweeter
10:36 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old

Been following this thread since yesterday hoping to read something exactly like this. Fuck this guy. Got exactly what he deserves.

This exactly. I feel like whenever you hear of a horrific situation like this fair payback/punishment is never achieved thus seeing these updates is great news.
11:04 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
I just want to take a moment and make sure everyone acknowledges the fact that via this thread we all watched - in real time - the potential absolute destruction of someone's life.

It's profound.

One moment, a married man with a family and great job discreetly carried on with an affair, but because this just so happened to have happened with the wrong person, he was exposed and only shortly thereafter did he lose everything, perchance never to regain it.

Wife? Gone.
Job? Gone.
Child? Gone except on weekends.

And a whole throng of strangers bore witness to it as it happened.

How about that?
11:08 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
Beyond weird. Can't even believe the jack off in a paper towel part.
12:29 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
Maryland
Male
Seems like a disgusting amount of women out there fall for the tricks of their douchebag coworkers.
01:41 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I just want to take a moment and make sure everyone acknowledges the fact that via this thread we all watched - in real time - the potential absolute destruction of someone's life.

It's profound.

One moment, a married man with a family and great job discreetly carried on with an affair, but because this just so happened to have happened with the wrong person, he was exposed and only shortly thereafter did he lose everything, perchance never to regain it.

Wife? Gone.
Job? Gone.
Child? Gone except on weekends.

And a whole throng of strangers bore witness to it as it happened.

How about that?

Karma's a bitch.

And a sweetheart. I got promoted to Supervisor at my job at UPS last night.
02:54 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
PandaBear!
\m/ (-.-) \m/
The Mountains, UK
Male - 26 Years Old

the dude just looks like the quintessential douchebag. Love the smug smile on his face in the profile pic - i think it'll be a while before anyone sees a smile like that from him again...
06:37 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
AroundSurviving
Making Friends is Never Logical
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Did you tell his job about his paper towel incident? I feel like you can be labeled a sexual offender for that shit.

Even better: How does he explain this situation in his job interviews?
07:44 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 23 Years Old
How can he get away with that in a public setting? That's just weird.
09:48 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
I've been following this thread since it started and I'm glad you got some satisfaction out of this horrible situation. In five years this will be just a crazy story to tell.
11:54 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
pinkfrosty
Does not give a fuck
DC
Male - 28 Years Old
OP:

You might want to start watching your back buddy. I guarantee you that dude is coming for you. Might want to lay low for a while, j/s.
12:01 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
OP:

You might want to start watching your back buddy. I guarantee you that dude is coming for you. Might want to lay low for a while, j/s.

Haha while I'm glad to see the guy get what he had coming, this is definitely a very real possibility.
12:28 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
OP:

Let him try.
12:37 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Haha while I'm glad to see the guy get what he had coming, this is definitely a very real possibility.

Do you have any idea the level of utter rage and contempt I have for that man? To have a mental image of a big 40 year old man fucking my tiny, 19 year old girlfriend? He should be scared of ME.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos