Username
Password

09:17 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
that right there is sexual harrassment and grounds for termination in the workplace. I would get his ass fired, get the wife to leave him and then watch his life crumble.

Done and done.
09:18 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Verified
oh this is classic man meets girl. You like a teenage girl. she wants to experiment with many guys. You being a guy that falls in love easily wants to marry her. she being a girl that wants to get laid strings you on as you pay the bills so she doesn't have to live at home while she gets her dick wet. you finding out about her indiscretions fall into despair. she promises never to do it again because she kinda still likes you. But you're boring while the 40 year old isn't. he drops pants in workplace, you make candlelit dinner. he comes over to her house and bangs her good. you slowly make sweet lovin. he has money. you have none. he has knowledge and experience. you think you do. he has your girlfriend. you want what he has. you live and learn.

i recommend you move on and find a girl that is more right for you.

/cold-hearted jerk who has never had a girlfriend cheat because they actually respect and fear me.

haha
09:20 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified

Not a problem. Not sure how old you are, but relationships with 19 year old chicks very rarely end well.
09:20 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
I had an early start on life, graduated HS at 17 and moved out on my own, been dating her the whole time. We have an apartment with both of our names on the lease, shared bank accounts, thousands of dollars of furniture. This will be a mini-divorce.

And i don't even have enough money for a fucking pack of cigarettes.

Split bank account? Withdraw everything out of there immediately! Also, take all your stuff and the furniture..leave her with nothing. If you feel guilty about it, picture yourself marrying her and getting a divorce. The girl always gets half of your shit even if she was the one in the wrong. Such a fucked up system.
09:21 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I'm really sorry man, thats a shitty thing for someone to do. How old are you may I ask? In my experience i always found dating older girls worked out better as they tend to be more mature but man I hope things get better with time and you end up with a girl who respects you.

I turn 20 in february. But I've always been a level-headed, mature person, had to do a lot of growing up these past two years. I agree, and thank you for your words. That's what i need right now.
09:23 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Split bank account? Withdraw everything out of there immediately! Also, take all your stuff and the furniture..leave her with nothing. If you feel guilty about it, picture yourself marrying her and getting a divorce. The girl always gets half of your shit even if she was the one in the wrong. Such a fucked up system.

it's current balance is $4.22. not too worried about it at the moment.

but yeah i plan on it
09:35 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
BuiltToFall
Charlotte, NC
Male - 23 Years Old
I suggest telling her she's not welcome in your apartment. Tell her that you know a guy that would love to let her crash with for a while.
09:37 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
my ex did some shit like that...started fucking around with her manager
cut that bitch off asap
one of the best decisions i've made
09:39 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
that's what you get for not being 40.
09:43 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
VinnyJ5
College Park, MD
Male - 26 Years Old
Quote:
In all honesty, one day/night at a time is all you can do in situations like these. Make a promise to yourself that you aren't going to let it destroy you, and accept the fact that it is going to hurt for a while, but you are going to get better.

Two years is a long time to invest yourself into a person and then to be betrayed is a horrible, horrible feeling. It is better that this happened now than in another year or two or when you guys were married. Give it time and don't even entertain the idea of fixing things with her. It will never be the same. Start moving on. You will be okay.

I couldnt agree with this post more. Having been in a similar situation, I also know from experience.

Overall, I know it sucks now and hurts a lot but you need to cut ties ASAP. Whether that means breaking your lease, moving home, switching bank accounts- do whatever it takes. It will be rough but it will be a million times better than if you stay. If you stick around it will never be the same. Not only will you have to worry about something like this happening again, you also won't be able to forget this first time.

Just get out, get out, get out. Before you know it something even worse is going to happen and your life will be ruined- I've watched it happen to a few of my buddies. If she is willing to cheat on you after all this, there is something very wrong. That can be easily verified by her trying to kill herself and pull a bookcase down on herself. As much as you want to, you will never be able to change her. Get out before its too late. You are way too young for any of this BS. Seriously, I know this may feel like its "it" right now, but time goes on dude.
09:50 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I couldnt agree with this post more. Having been in a similar situation, I also know from experience.

Overall, I know it sucks now and hurts a lot but you need to cut ties ASAP. Whether that means breaking your lease, moving home, switching bank accounts- do whatever it takes. It will be rough but it will be a million times better than if you stay. If you stick around it will never be the same. Not only will you have to worry about something like this happening again, you also won't be able to forget this first time.

Just get out, get out, get out. Before you know it something even worse is going to happen and your life will be ruined- I've watched it happen to a few of my buddies. If she is willing to cheat on you after all this, there is something very wrong. That can be easily verified by her trying to kill herself and pull a bookcase down on herself. As much as you want to, you will never be able to change her. Get out before its too late. You are way too young for any of this BS. Seriously, I know this may feel like its "it" right now, but time goes on dude.

I'm out, and I'm not going back...

What was your situation, if I may ask?

I simply can't imagine anything more gut wrenching and disgusting than this.
10:04 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Hail Lelouch
Quote:
I yelled "what the fuck is this?!" at her, and she broke down and told me he had been flirting with her, and came into her office that day and whipped out his dick, asking her to watch while he jacked off in a paper towel.

-__-
10:16 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
Las Vegas
Male - 31 Years Old
I went through something eerily similar at the beginning of this year: sharing an apartment with a girlfriend, she cheats with a co-worker, I'm left despondent in a home full of ghosts. It took a couple of months but things begin to get so much better as long as you tough it out. That doesn't mean you have to stay where you are, because if you have the option to move somewhere else to alleviate the financial stress, do it. For me, the toughest part was coming home every day to an apartment she and I furnished together and still held so many memories. And because breaking up meant her moving back to her home in California, I was constantly tempted to reach out to her or wish I could have her back in my life....BUT FUCK THAT.

Three months later I was handed an incredible opportunity to play music for a living, something I'd been working for since I was 11 and now she feels kinda stupid. Keep your head up and things turn around, dude. Best of luck.
10:17 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Harker Heights, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I'd just like to add that 90% of the girls I've met in Dallas are terrible.
10:34 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
kick her ass out
tell her when she can come get her shit and if she's not there to get it it'll be waiting for her in box to the left

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos