Username
Password

12:17 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
MAC and Sephora have some really great gift sets, since you mentioned MAC. Most of the better MAC gifts are sold out online, but Sephora still has some. I get my gifts for all the women at my family at Sephora and they always love them. Does she have a good set of brushes? MAC brushes are really nice if she doesn't. Otherwise I'd recommend the Sephora gift sets. Nothing actually Sephora brand though. I've never had good luck with actual Sephora brand stuff. I'd recommend the Naked palette if you don't want to go the gift set route. I don't know anybody who doesn't love it.

tbh your present probably isn't that amazing - not to be rude. I've known kids to exaggerate. When I was a kid I thought us getting my mom a cubic zirconia necklace from JC Pennys was the best gift ever. I even left the cunic zirconia sticker on the case because I thought it was some ~expensive and classy~ jewel. I also got excited about giving my mom a spice rack when I was seven. Point is, kids exaggerate. Don't feel too intimidated.
02:11 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
Haha no I don't think she got me anything super amazing, it's more that she got me something that made her think of me, and all I can think for her is a gift card - and again I hate gift cards!

I'm thinking I'm gonna go with one of OPI's Sephora gift sets or a Ciate set. They're cute, nice, and she always borrows my nail polish so I think that might be nice. BTWZ she has every MAC brush and piece of makeup. No exaggeration, she has like 60 eyeshadows, it's out of hand haha.

lol I'm the same way as her. I have a makeup dresser and the entire first drawer is only eyeshadow haha. Just with less MAC, unfortunately.

The Sephora for OPI sets are cute. I got one for my sister this year too. But then I had to get her something else also, because I'm dumb and didn't read the description on the one I got, and they were super small and mini. So I got her the Soap & Glory gift set too because it comes with a tote and everybody loves totes. I'm sure she'll like whatever it is. I get impressed when my sisters even get me gifts. I'm sure she'll be flattered that you spent so much time and even created a thread trying to get her something!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos