AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:21 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
neilishere
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
such is life. luckily there are lots of other girls!

lots and lots!
10:26 AM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
met a girl online and we texted for a week, and then we then met and had a real good time.we didnt make out or do anything sexual, we just talked and hung out and I gave her a big hug when we went our ways. We continued texting and she would text me while i was working saying "i miss you" or" please get off work!"...she also said i make her smile and that I was a sweet guy and couldnt wait to see me again.It looked like we were gonna be dating. we had planned on meeting twice the next week

Well I found out she met another guy and was interested in him. She was saying she had no idea what to do because she felt horrible about the situation.

well last night she let me know that she was gonna see the other guy. she said they just had a better chemisty than her and i. she said we had a good chemistry but just not as good, and that it was easier for her to see him(he lives in the same town, i'm 20 mins apart)

she said she was sorry and felt bad. i told her it was her choice and no hard feelings

and i'm not mad at her but i feel like crap. pretty much she told me"i like him better than you" i feel like i'm a failure

without a doubt, one of the lowest feeling ever

I know the feeling but you have to move on, or else you'll spend minutes or hours even just analyzing everything. This happens to everyone even George Clooney (for the lack of a better example) who has a successful career and good looks.
09:13 AM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
Posthardcore
INDY (Colts Country)
Male
03:06 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
Thrice!!!
Take your pants off!
Stanislaus county,...
Male - 25 Years Old
Next girl dont waste your time. If someone picks someone else over you, theres no reason to be second to anyone
04:32 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
"this even happens to George Clooney"
09:37 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
You should just shut yourself down emotionally; just like George Clooney.
03:43 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
princessjinifer
Heavy Music Addict
Texas
Male - 18 Years Old
Girl chose another guy over me, four different times...
03:34 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Niqueinred
New Zealand
Female - 18 Years Old
I had to do this to a guy when he decided to try and break up my happy long term relationship because we had a lot of chemistry, but the love only came from him. My heart was and is still owned by someone else. He knew that going into it.

I also had to break another heart by telling a guy who had been keen on me for a while I needed more time as he asked me out on the very day me and my boyfriend at the time split, and of course I wasn't quite over him.

When we actually got around to dating he was an arse anyways.

My sister who's two years younger than me did this exact same thing to a guy, they had met once and then somehow got back into contact. It came her 15th birthday and he came out all the way to meet her in town to hang with her, me and my boyfriend. And he was so sweet with her. They were so cute, hugging, holding hands etc. He bought her the latest cd of her favorite artist(he didn't know she already bought it like a week before) such a sweet gesture. They didn't kiss but they had been talking about dating all day. As soon as he left she had an emotional break down because she still thinks she's in love with a guy who lives across the ocean and doesn't reciprocate those feelings for her.

3 months down the track he calls me and tells me he's still madly in love with her. I told him to stay away from the heartless bitch...... but he won't listen. A tip for you, is some girls are loopy. You can do everything right and it still don't mean shit!

It isn't confidence issues, it is a need for perfection. and every ones view of perfection is different. Especially when they already have someone in mind.
05:00 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
Time heals and you will find someone who loves you its just a matter of time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos