Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
02:18 PM on 12/11/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
I love TWY. I mean, I really love them. But goddamn dude. They're sucking their fans dry with all this random stuff.
First of all, the band isn't doing this, it's their labels.

Secondly, we are not sucking you dry by making previously released music available on vinyl. In fact, the only reason this DOES exist is because it was requested so frequently from fans. Already paid for it in one form? COOL, don't buy it again. Illegally downloaded the bonus tracks from the Upsides because they weren't available on vinyl, but now they are? COOL, buy the 7" if thats what floats your boat.

There is literally nothing to complain about regarding this 7". Its simply for fans who want those 4 songs on vinyl.
02:19 PM on 12/11/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
Yeah, it does make sense. Money talks.

Although it would make sense to add them on, seeing as they are using the 'Deluxe' artwork.

...and I've just remembered about the No Sleep one... damn. I've got some things to get.
It wouldn't make sense to add them on to the LP. You're not taking a ton of things into consideration.
04:28 PM on 12/11/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
I guess I've been singing "I Was Scared and I'm Sorry" wrong this whole time because I always thought that lyric was "the house on Manson Street."

Did I just overlook a release date for the 7", or has RFC given up on putting a release date on vinyl because of all the pressing plant delays recently? I definitely wouldn't blame them.
We expect these to be in hand late January. We approved tests for Manton St. A few weeks ago, and the Upsides is just a repress so both should be relatively painless, but with the holidays and how backed up plants are, who knows. Either way it will be somewhere close to that time frame for sure.
04:59 PM on 12/11/12
thisisntworking
Run for Cover Records
User Info.
Nah I was trying to get a million things done when making that newsletter and forgot to include that bit, I apologize. The minimum order for free shipping is $25.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums