Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
07:47 PM on 12/11/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Juliet Illinois is ghetto as fuck
Thought it was Joliet. EIther way the worse place for what Mojoes has become.
09:23 PM on 12/11/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
No Wisconsin date poooop
10:50 PM on 12/11/12
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
The "Where'd They Go?" tour. I'll be catching the Marietta show although I'm unaware of any venues there.
11:28 PM on 12/11/12
ssteveohh
User Info.
love me vs hero
08:11 AM on 12/12/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Maybe like 25% of decent tours come to my state. The scene here needs to improve fast or I'm getting the fuck out.
10:52 AM on 12/12/12
Oeightyfour
User Info.
The "Where'd They Go?" tour. I'll be catching the Marietta show although I'm unaware of any venues there.

It's honestly not a venue worth knowing of. There's only at, a place called Swayzes.
The owner of the venue will probably just talk shit about the bands, as he does every band that plays there.

It's a shame such a good tour is being wasted there.
I might have to drive down to Jacksonville or up to Greensboro to see this show instead, as I refuse to go to that venue. ha
05:31 PM on 12/12/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
Thought it was Joliet. EIther way the worse place for what Mojoes has become.
i was being sarcastic, and an asshole for the misspelling, why you say that though? new venue is huge and the bar is a nice addition, the last mojoes sold cookies and pop.
05:48 PM on 12/12/12
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
It's honestly not a venue worth knowing of. There's only at, a place called Swayzes.
The owner of the venue will probably just talk shit about the bands, as he does every band that plays there.

It's a shame such a good tour is being wasted there.
I might have to drive down to Jacksonville or up to Greensboro to see this show instead, as I refuse to go to that venue. ha

Oh yeah Swayzes, I've heard a lot of bad things about that place but I've never been personally
06:40 PM on 12/12/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
i was being sarcastic, and an asshole for the misspelling, why you say that though? new venue is huge and the bar is a nice addition, the last mojoes sold cookies and pop.
I like Mojoes as a whole. I just think the area they picked to put the place is fucking horrid
06:44 PM on 12/12/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
I like Mojoes as a whole. I just think the area they picked to put the place is fucking horrid
joliet is dumpy in general. i do miss it being in the orland/tinley area, just easier to get around ya know? i did see everclear & eve 6 there last month and they were both fantastic! first show i've been there that actually sold out!
06:08 AM on 12/13/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
joliet is dumpy in general. i do miss it being in the orland/tinley area, just easier to get around ya know? i did see everclear & eve 6 there last month and they were both fantastic! first show i've been there that actually sold out!
Last show I saw at mojoes was when Attila had a headlining show. I miss it being in the tinley/Orland area.The one building they had on Harlem where it was pretty much them and a empty strip mall was on of their better places. No clue why Orland thought it would be smart to buy up everything and tear it down.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS