AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:18 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
ShotgunGold
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Do you know what you should do: think things through logically.

I know life isn't logic, but logic will get you half of the way there.

Spend a day away from the computer thinking hard about what you actually want to achieve in life and put them down as aims. Then look at how what specific part of those aims can be achieved in a certain time frame: eg 1 week or 1 month or 1 year or 5 years.

Try to distinguish between aims that are achievable, and those that are not.

Day by day trying to achieve those aims will make sure that whatever false happiness might get thrown your way (usually by looking at other peoples lives and thinking god I wish I was like that) you have enough drive in you to ignore it and regard it as completely false happiness.

Unfortunately some of your aims may cost quite a bit of money. The best aims in life usually take a lot of time and dedication.

Sorry I have actually forgotten your original post now as it's 2am and I'm a little drunk. But I've had an awful night out and feel rotten and think this may help you.

Regards.
06:22 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
Fullblast 2.0
Not to be confused with Fullblast
Where do you live? I wanna mail you something.
Cool.
08:44 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old
My goal is pretty universal - I want to be happy. And for that to happen, I need to love and be loved, like anyone else. Part of all that includes sex. I used to think about sex all the time until my early twenties, when I started to suppress it as a reaction to my problem. Not sex for sex's sake, either. Just a happy relationship and everything that involves. My first step towards that is to loose weight, but for that to happen I have to get off the medication and therein lies the problem. Every time I've stopped taking meds (abruptly or gradually) The psychosis comes back with a vengeance.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos