Djentleman
User Info.
fucking stupid

Dave should sing & play guitar, Taylor Hawkins on drums
04:09 PM on 12/12/12
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
people forget that paul knows how to scream....looking forward to this one.
"Helter Skelter" sounds like a joke during Macca's live shows these days. His voice has worn considerably since the 60's.
04:12 PM on 12/12/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Nice!
04:43 PM on 12/12/12
qwerty22
--
User Info.
Both lefties. That's why it works.
05:42 PM on 12/12/12
Simulcast
Just a free ride and a big scam
User Info.
Have a feeling this won't be enjoyable.
06:35 PM on 12/12/12
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
"Helter Skelter" sounds like a joke during Macca's live shows these days. His voice has worn considerably since the 60's.
seriously? i saw dude in Cincinnati last Summer and i could not get over how great he sounded, especially during that song.
07:01 PM on 12/12/12
reedard
User Info.
I'm surprised by all the hate here. I think it might have to do with the fact that a lot of the people who frequent this site weren't around during Nirvana. Yes, Nirvana is still played heavily on the radio but they're more than just a band. They truly did change music when music desperately needed to be changed.

I think this idea is awesome. Take an iconic band that defined a generating and pair them up with the legend that is SIR PAUL FUCKING MCCARTNEY? This can't and will not fail. Will is sound like Nirvana? No, of course not, but will it kick ass? Most certainly.
07:17 PM on 12/12/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
fucking stupid

Dave should sing & play guitar, Taylor Hawkins on drums
Awful idea.
07:17 PM on 12/12/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I'm surprised by all the hate here. I think it might have to do with the fact that a lot of the people who frequent this site weren't around during Nirvana. Yes, Nirvana is still played heavily on the radio but they're more than just a band. They truly did change music when music desperately needed to be changed.

I think this idea is awesome. Take an iconic band that defined a generating and pair them up with the legend that is SIR PAUL FUCKING MCCARTNEY? This can't and will not fail. Will is sound like Nirvana? No, of course not, but will it kick ass? Most certainly.
Will it possibly tarnish their name? Certainly!
07:32 PM on 12/12/12
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
Will it possibly tarnish their name? Certainly!
no way. Kurt Cobain was a huge Beatles fan, and its for charity. in fact, i'd agree with you if it were anyone aside from a Beatle, save maybe Michael Stipe or Black Francis. now, if they tour on it, or bring out a projection of Kurt, or Eddie Vedder or Bon Jovi came out for it, i'd agree with you. this is for an awesome cause, and it's something Kurt would have likely been ecstatic over.
07:57 PM on 12/12/12
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
User Info.
This might have already been mentioned but I just want to see the video of Paul singing "About A Girl" (Cause that HAS to happen) with the band, that should be awesome.
08:15 PM on 12/12/12
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.
When are they going on? I don't want to stay up for two more hours to see this.
09:23 PM on 12/12/12
Chris Collum
Strangers to ourselves.
User Info.
Have they played yet?
10:49 PM on 12/12/12
brentstailing
User Info.
Have they played yet?
I've been watching for hours, and it kept on saying that Dave Grohl and Paul McCartney were coming up at the end. Paul is on his third song right now, and still no sign of Dave. I'm guessing he'll be on soon? Hope so.
10:51 PM on 12/12/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I've been watching for hours, and it kept on saying that Dave Grohl and Paul McCartney were coming up at the end. Paul is on his third song right now, and still no sign of Dave. I'm guessing he'll be on soon? Hope so.

They have 10 minutes left. Last song definitely.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos