AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58.
09:21 PM on 12/12/12
BobDylanismyman
User Info.
I'm someone who thought their first 2 efforts were immature rubbish... i think the song is great. Great production, great riffs, great structure and great lyrics. way more mature for a band that blew up before they should've. Coming into their own as a mature rock band. everyone that hates on their look is retarded, thats like not liking a band because the singer is fat or because they underdress the part...which happens a lot whether its talked about or not.
11:08 PM on 12/12/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
I'm someone who thought their first 2 efforts were immature rubbish... i think the song is great. Great production, great riffs, great structure and great lyrics. way more mature for a band that blew up before they should've. Coming into their own as a mature rock band. everyone that hates on their look is retarded, thats like not liking a band because the singer is fat or because they underdress the part...which happens a lot whether its talked about or not.
People are hating because the band takes the most generic aspects of multiple sub-genres and throws them together into a mess of makeup. It's fucking stupid.
12:10 AM on 12/13/12
SevenAM
User Info.
You can send this video back to 80s and no one would be able to tell it's from the future.
12:45 AM on 12/13/12
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
When I saw them at a music festival, there were more guys there than girls. And no, they weren't 12 or 13 what most people seem to think, most were early 20s.

Oh god...that makes me wanna cry...
10:22 PM on 12/13/12
BobDylanismyman
User Info.
patrick stump was fat
which is why Pete WENTZ got all of the attention.
06:33 PM on 12/14/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
12:32 PM on 12/16/12
kwhiteside01
User Info.
Sounds like Hinder. Gross.
05:21 AM on 12/21/12
RhiannonLives
User Info.
this is bullshit black veil brides are WAY better than Nickleback. and sound nothing like them -.-
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS