Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 121
12:13 PM on 12/13/12
ChaseTx
iTunes hasn't had DRM since like 2007.
Ah. Well, still don't like it. haha.
12:16 PM on 12/13/12
15 Step
User Info.
these previews and the fact that this won't be "leaked" is killing me. i know i can wait until tuesday and i would buy regardless of it leaking, but fuck man gimme already
12:19 PM on 12/13/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
fans of the band's last two albums are going to love it.

Yes, all 25 of them.
12:21 PM on 12/13/12
saywhatever
User Info.
I disagree. It''s not great either though. Which is the story of most of his music. He's a very talented rapper he just has a lot of bad music.
12:24 PM on 12/13/12
cody_rosebalm
User Info.
Why wouldn't they just make an album....
BECAUSE IT SKIPS A GENERATION.
12:31 PM on 12/13/12
ChaseTx
Yeah, who liked that self-titled album??!asdgqfsh1
12:34 PM on 12/13/12
ForEveryHeart
No God
User Info.
What is the benefit of pre-ordering a digital album?

How many times does this stupid question have to get asked? If you think it's stupid don't preorder it. iTunes doesn't charge you til the album releases and downloads anyways SO the benefit if you really need one is it'll download at midnight (sometimes prior) without you having to go in there and manually doing it in case for whatever reason it skips your mind. Also, it downloads on every iTunes platform you currently are synced with. So i could be out at a bar and get an alert that the preorder is ready and it downloads by itself so I can listen to the album on the way home from wherever I may be. When I get home I don't have to go and download it on my laptop or sync it to my other products as it'll already be downloaded on all my apple devices. THAT is the benefit.
12:35 PM on 12/13/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, who liked that self-titled album??!asdgqfsh1

It was a pretty close minded statement i'll admit. But honestly, aside from a select few singles, there's not many blink fans I know that liked the last two full lengths. Maybe I just need to conform and like everything every band I listen to puts out because of a name. (Shrug)
12:37 PM on 12/13/12
crusaderr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
BOOM
12:38 PM on 12/13/12
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
How many times does this stupid question have to get asked? If you think it's stupid don't preorder it. iTunes doesn't charge you til the album releases and downloads anyways SO the benefit if you really need one is it'll download at midnight (sometimes prior) without you having to go in there and manually doing it in case for whatever reason it skips your mind. Also, it downloads on every iTunes platform you currently are synced with. So i could be out at a bar and get an alert that the preorder is ready and it downloads by itself so I can listen to the album on the way home from wherever I may be. When I get home I don't have to go and download it on my laptop or sync it to my other products as it'll already be downloaded on all my apple devices. THAT is the benefit.
Relax. He asked a simple question that he obviously did not know the answer to.
12:38 PM on 12/13/12
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
It was a pretty close minded statement i'll admit. But honestly, aside from a select few singles, there's not many blink fans I know that liked the last two full lengths. Maybe I just need to conform and like everything every band I listen to puts out because of a name. (Shrug)

...I think MOST blink fans would say self titled is far and above the bands best work. FAR AND ABOVE. Just sayin.
12:40 PM on 12/13/12
Little Ferret
Play that tune
User Info.
The consensus among blink fans is that the self-titled album is their masterpiece.
12:42 PM on 12/13/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
hahaha you're kind of a dumbass
12:42 PM on 12/13/12
Crimson_Curse
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Survie
User Info.
Pretty sure the self titled album was pretty successful....
Maybe I missed the whole thing when it was number 3 on billboard and had what, like 4 successful singles?
12:44 PM on 12/13/12
WeeBey Brice
User Info.
If I'm you. I'm turning off my computer, shutting down my phone, locking myself into a dark room and thinking of a thoughtful response to the 49,734 people who are going to blast you for this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos